TCCON and NDACC XCO measurements: difference, discussion and application
Total article views: 3,366 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,366 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,901 with geography defined and 465 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,179 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,004 with geography defined and 175 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,187 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 897 with geography defined and 290 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intercomparison of CO measurements from TROPOMI, ACE-FTS, and a high-Arctic ground-based Fourier transform spectrometer T. Wizenberg et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7707-2021
- The carbon sink of the Coral Sea, the world's second largest marginal sea, weakened during 2006–2018 S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.162219
- Tropospheric and stratospheric NO retrieved from ground-based Fourier-transform infrared (FTIR) measurements M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6233-2021
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from SCIAMACHY P. Hochstaffl & F. Schreier 10.3390/rs12071084
- Long-range transport of CO and aerosols from Siberian biomass burning over northern Japan during 18–20 May 2016 T. Ngoc Trieu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121129
- 2019–20 Australian Bushfires and Anomalies in Carbon Monoxide Surface and Column Measurements S. John et al. 10.3390/atmos12060755
- Observations of atmospheric CO2 and CO based on in-situ and ground-based remote sensing measurements at Hefei site, China C. Shan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158188
- A comparison of carbon monoxide retrievals between the MOPITT satellite and Canadian high-Arctic ground-based NDACC and TCCON FTIR measurements A. Jalali et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6837-2022
- Retrieval of Metop-A/IASI N2O Profiles and Validation with NDACC FTIR Data B. Barret et al. 10.3390/atmos12020219
- Transport and Variability of Tropospheric Ozone over Oceania and Southern Pacific during the 2019–20 Australian Bushfires N. Bègue et al. 10.3390/rs13163092
- Australian Fire Emissions of Carbon Monoxide Estimated by Global Biomass Burning Inventories: Variability and Observational Constraints M. Desservettaz et al. 10.1029/2021JD035925
- A Coupled CH4, CO and CO2 Simulation for Improved Chemical Source Modeling B. Bukosa et al. 10.3390/atmos14050764
- Analysis of CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub>, and CO surface and column concentrations observed at Réunion Island by assessing WRF-Chem simulations S. Callewaert et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7763-2022
- Shipborne measurements of XCO<sub>2</sub>, XCH<sub>4</sub>, and XCO above the Pacific Ocean and comparison to CAMS atmospheric analyses and S5P/TROPOMI M. Knapp et al. 10.5194/essd-13-199-2021
- Inferring the vertical distribution of CO and CO2 from TCCON total column values using the TARDISS algorithm H. Parker et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2601-2023
- Validation of methane and carbon monoxide from Sentinel-5 Precursor using TCCON and NDACC-IRWG stations M. Sha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6249-2021
- Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) over Hefei, China with Ground-Based High-Resolution Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Spectrometry H. Yin et al. 10.3390/rs13040791
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023