29 Jan 2019
Research article | 29 Jan 2019
Simultaneous observations by sky radiometer and MAX-DOAS for characterization of biomass burning plumes in central Thailand in January–April 2016
Hitoshi Irie et al.
Total article views: 2,230 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,230 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,962 with geography defined and 268 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,409 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 553 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variations in major aerosol components from long-term measurement of columnar aerosol optical properties at a SKYNET site downwind of Seoul, Korea Y. Choi & Y. Ghim 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117991
- Optical Characterization of Fresh and Photochemically Aged Aerosols Emitted from Laboratory Siberian Peat Burning M. Iaukea-Lum et al. 10.3390/atmos13030386
- Retrieval of Aerosol Optical Thickness with Custom Aerosol Model Using SKYNET Data over the Chiba Area Z. Xue et al. 10.3390/atmos12091144
- Contribution of brown carbon to the light absorption and radiative effect of carbonaceous aerosols from biomass burning emissions in Chiang Mai, Thailand Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118544
- Long-Term Variation in the Tropospheric Nitrogen Dioxide Vertical Column Density over Korea and Japan from the MAX-DOAS Network, 2007–2017 Y. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs13101937
- Surface and aloft NO2 pollution over the greater Tokyo area observed by ground-based and MAX-DOAS measurements bridged by kilometer-scale regional air quality modeling S. Itahashi & H. Irie 10.1186/s40645-022-00474-7
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- An overview of and issues with sky radiometer technology and SKYNET T. Nakajima et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4195-2020
- Ground-based retrievals of aerosol column absorption in the UV spectral region and their implications for GEMS measurements S. Go et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111759
- Light-absorption properties of brown carbon aerosols in the Asian outflow: Implications of a combination of filter and ground remote-sensing observations at Fukue Island, Japan C. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149155
- Primary Evaluation of the GCOM-C Aerosol Products at 380 nm Using Ground-Based Sky Radiometer Observations H. Hoque et al. 10.3390/rs12162661
- Variabilities in PM2.5 and Black Carbon Surface Concentrations Reproduced by Aerosol Optical Properties Estimated by In-Situ Data, Ground Based Remote Sensing and Modeling A. Damiani et al. 10.3390/rs13163163
- Validation of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column measurements of GOME-2A and OMI using MAX-DOAS and direct sun network observations G. Pinardi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6141-2020
- Continuous multi-component MAX-DOAS observations for the planetary boundary layer ozone variation analysis at Chiba and Tsukuba, Japan, from 2013 to 2019 H. Irie et al. 10.1186/s40645-021-00424-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Feb 2023