Articles | Volume 12, issue 11
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Evaluating the impact of spatial resolution on tropospheric NO2 column comparisons within urban areas using high-resolution airborne data
Total article views: 3,355 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,355 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,879 with geography defined and 476 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,932 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,244 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 947 with geography defined and 297 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of the TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> product based on airborne APEX observations F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-14-615-2021
- Evaluating Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column densities with airborne and Pandora spectrometers near New York City and Long Island Sound L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6113-2020
- Assessment of Tropospheric Concentrations of NO2 from the TROPOMI/Sentinel-5 Precursor for the Estimation of Long-Term Exposure to Surface NO2 over South Korea U. Jeong & H. Hong 10.3390/rs13101877
- Observing Nitrogen Dioxide Air Pollution Inequality Using High-Spatial-Resolution Remote Sensing Measurements in Houston, Texas M. Demetillo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01864
- Global fine-scale changes in ambient NO2 during COVID-19 lockdowns M. Cooper et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04229-0
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) Aura nitrogen dioxide standard product version 4.0 with improved surface and cloud treatments L. Lamsal et al. 10.5194/amt-14-455-2021
- Assessment of NO<sub>2</sub> observations during DISCOVER-AQ and KORUS-AQ field campaigns S. Choi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2523-2020
- Sensitivity of Meteorological Skill to Selection of WRF‐Chem Physical Parameterizations and Impact on Ozone Prediction During the Lake Michigan Ozone Study (LMOS) M. Abdi‐Oskouei et al. 10.1029/2019JD031971
- Large discrepancy between observed and modeled wintertime tropospheric NO2 variabilities due to COVID-19 controls in China J. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac4ec0
- TROPOMI NO 2 in the United States: A Detailed Look at the Annual Averages, Weekly Cycles, Effects of Temperature, and Correlation With Surface NO 2 Concentrations D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020EF001665
- Advanced NO<sub>2</sub> retrieval technique for the Brewer spectrophotometer applied to the 20-year record in Rome, Italy H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4929-2021
- Comprehensive evaluations of diurnal NO<sub>2</sub> measurements during DISCOVER-AQ 2011: effects of resolution-dependent representation of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11133-2021
- Assessing Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT) carbon monoxide retrievals over urban versus non-urban regions W. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1337-2020
- Ozone and Nitrogen Dioxide Pollution in a Coastal Urban Environment: The Role of Sea Breezes, and Implications of Their Representation for Remote Sensing of Local Air Quality J. Geddes et al. 10.1029/2021JD035314
- Spatio-Temporal Variability of Aerosol Optical Depth, Total Ozone and NO2 Over East Asia: Strategy for the Validation to the GEMS Scientific Products S. Park et al. 10.3390/rs12142256
- Assessing sub-grid variability within satellite pixels over urban regions using airborne mapping spectrometer measurements W. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4639-2021
- Direct estimates of biomass burning NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions and lifetimes using daily observations from TROPOMI X. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15569-2021
- Ground-based validation of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> measurements with the NDACC ZSL-DOAS, MAX-DOAS and Pandonia global networks T. Verhoelst et al. 10.5194/amt-14-481-2021
- Satellite validation strategy assessments based on the AROMAT campaigns A. Merlaud et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5513-2020
- Validation of TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> columns using dual-scan multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements in Uccle, Brussels E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5165-2020
- Validation of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column measurements of GOME-2A and OMI using MAX-DOAS and direct sun network observations G. Pinardi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6141-2020
- Inferring ground-level nitrogen dioxide concentrations at fine spatial resolution applied to the TROPOMI satellite instrument M. Cooper et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba3a5
- Spatiotemporal inhomogeneity of total column NO2 in a polluted urban area inferred from TROPOMI and Pandora intercomparisons J. Park et al. 10.1080/15481603.2022.2026640
- High-resolution mapping of SO2 using airborne observations from the GeoTASO instrument during the KORUS-AQ field study: PCA-based vertical column retrievals H. Chong et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111725
- Impacts of Soil NOx Emission on O3 Air Quality in Rural California T. Sha et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06834
- Overview of the Lake Michigan Ozone Study 2017 R. Pierce et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0061.1
- COVID-19 pandemic reveals persistent disparities in nitrogen dioxide pollution G. Kerr et al. 10.1073/pnas.2022409118
- Underestimation of column NO<sub>2</sub> amounts from the OMI satellite compared to diurnally varying ground-based retrievals from multiple PANDORA spectrometer instruments J. Herman et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5593-2019
- Characterization of ground-based atmospheric pollution and meteorology sampling stations during the Lake Michigan Ozone Study 2017 A. Doak et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1900000
Latest update: 08 Jun 2023