Optimization of a gas chromatographic unit for measuring biogenic volatile organic compounds in ambient air
Total article views: 2,472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,194 with geography defined and 278 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,558 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 636 with geography defined and 170 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of research hotspots and trends in biogenic volatile organic compounds (BVOCs) emissions combining bibliometrics with evolution tree methods C. Duan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcee9
- Ubiquity of Anthropogenic Terpenoids in Cities Worldwide: Emission Ratios, Emission Quantification and Implications for Urban Atmospheric Chemistry A. Borbon et al. 10.1029/2022JD037566
- Interaction Processes of Environment and Plant Ecophysiology with BVOC Emissions from Dominant Greening Trees C. Duan et al. 10.3390/f14030523
- Temperature and light dependency of isoprene and monoterpene emissions from tropical and subtropical trees: Field observations in south China J. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2023.105727
- The Improvement of Indoor Air Quality in Residential Buildings in Dubai, UAE C. Jung & J. Awad 10.3390/buildings11060250
- Variability of hydroxyl radical (OH) reactivity in the Landes maritime pine forest: results from the LANDEX campaign 2017 S. Bsaibes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1277-2020
- Optimisation of a thermal desorption–gas chromatography–mass spectrometry method for the analysis of monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes and diterpenes A. Helin et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3543-2020
- Removal of binary and ternary synergistic mixtures of ozone and VOCs by activated carbon filter: Mathematical modelling M. Khararoodi et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2023.110883
- Atmospheric Nitrous Acid Measurement in the French Landes Forest X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00231
- Comparison of Seasonal and Diurnal Concentration Profiles of BVOCs in Coniferous and Deciduous Forests H. Borsdorf et al. 10.3390/atmos14091347
- Atmospheric reactivity of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a maritime pine forest during the LANDEX episode 1 field campaign K. Mermet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144129
- Atmospheric volatile halogenated hydrocarbons in air pollution episodes in an urban area of Beijing: Characterization, health risk assessment and sources apportionment H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150283
- Simulation of organic aerosol, its precursors, and related oxidants in the Landes pine forest in southwestern France: accounting for domain-specific land use and physical conditions A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3679-2023
- Design and characterization of a semi-open dynamic chamber for measuring biogenic volatile organic compound (BVOC) emissions from plants J. Zeng et al. 10.5194/amt-15-79-2022
- Photoinduced Associative Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry for the Sensitive Determination of Monoterpenes Z. Zhang et al. 10.1080/00032719.2022.2049284
- Composition, concentration, and oxidant reactivity of sesquiterpenes in the southeastern U.S. G. Frazier et al. 10.1039/D2EA00059H
- Long-term measurement of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a rural background area: Contribution to ozone formation M. Gómez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117315
- Terpenes and their oxidation products in the French Landes forest: insights from Vocus PTR-TOF measurements H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1941-2020
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023