Validity and limitations of simple reaction kinetics to calculate concentrations of organic compounds from ion counts in PTR-MS
Rupert Holzinger et al.
Total article views: 3,343 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,750 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,319 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,431 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An instrument for in situ measurement of total ozone reactivity R. Sommariva et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1655-2020
- Atmospheric VOC measurements at a High Arctic site: characteristics and source apportionment J. Pernov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2895-2021
- Nanoplastics transport to the remote, high-altitude Alps D. Materić et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117697
- Modern mass spectrometry in atmospheric sciences: Measurement of volatile organic compounds in the troposphere using proton‐transfer‐reaction mass spectrometry K. Sekimoto & A. Koss 10.1002/jms.4619
- GLOVOCS - Master compound assignment guide for proton transfer reaction mass spectrometry users A. Yáñez-Serrano et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117929
- Real-time monitoring of the emission of volatile organic compounds from polylactide 3D printing filaments W. Wojnowski et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150181
- Understanding Gas Phase Ion Chemistry Is the Key to Reliable Selected Ion Flow Tube-Mass Spectrometry Analyses D. Smith et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c03050
- Evolution of NO<sub>3</sub> reactivity during the oxidation of isoprene P. Dewald et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10459-2020
- Simulation of Cluster Dynamics of Proton-Bound Water Clusters in a High Kinetic Energy Ion-Mobility Spectrometer D. Erdogdu et al. 10.1021/jasms.1c00140
- Characterization of Total OH Reactivity in a Rapeseed Field: Results from the COV3ER Experiment in April 2017 S. Bsaibes et al. 10.3390/atmos11030261
- Measurement report: Important contributions of oxygenated compounds to emissions and chemistry of volatile organic compounds in urban air C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14769-2020
- Molecular characterization of gaseous and particulate oxygenated compounds at a remote site in Cape Corsica in the western Mediterranean Basin V. Michoud et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8067-2021
- Micro- and Nanoplastics in Alpine Snow: A New Method for Chemical Identification and (Semi)Quantification in the Nanogram Range D. Materić et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07540
- Analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds during the OCTAVE Campaign: Sources and Distributions of Formaldehyde on Reunion Island M. Rocco et al. 10.3390/atmos11020140
- Revealing dynamic changes of the volatile profile of food samples using PTR–MS T. Majchrzak et al. 10.1016/j.foodchem.2021.130404
- Terpenes and their oxidation products in the French Landes forest: insights from Vocus PTR-TOF measurements H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1941-2020
- Comparative study of biogenic volatile organic compounds fluxes by wheat, maize and rapeseed with dynamic chambers over a short period in northern France L. Gonzaga Gomez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116855
- Bulk Organic Aerosol Analysis by Proton-Transfer-Reaction Mass Spectrometry: An Improved Methodology for the Determination of Total Organic Mass, O:C and H:C Elemental Ratios, and the Average Molecular Formula J. Leglise et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b02949
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021