19 Dec 2019
Research article | 19 Dec 2019
A scientific algorithm to simultaneously retrieve carbon monoxide and methane from TROPOMI onboard Sentinel-5 Precursor
Oliver Schneising et al.
Total article views: 5,489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,743 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,579 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,164 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- Methane detection and quantification in the upstream oil and gas sector: the role of satellites in emissions detection, reconciling and reporting J. Cooper et al. 10.1039/D1EA00046B
- Detection and quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> plumes using the WFM-DOAS retrieval on AVIRIS-NG hyperspectral data J. Borchardt et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1267-2021
- Ensemble-based satellite-derived carbon dioxide and methane column-averaged dry-air mole fraction data sets (2003–2018) for carbon and climate applications M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-789-2020
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- Global distribution of methane emissions: a comparative inverse analysis of observations from the TROPOMI and GOSAT satellite instruments Z. Qu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14159-2021
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from TROPOMI P. Hochstaffl et al. 10.3390/rs12213486
- Severe Californian wildfires in November 2018 observed from space: the carbon monoxide perspective O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3317-2020
- A New Divergence Method to Quantify Methane Emissions Using Observations of Sentinel‐5P TROPOMI M. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021GL094151
- Sensors and systems for air quality assessment monitoring and management: A review D. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112510
- Trends in Satellite Earth Observation for Permafrost Related Analyses—A Review M. Philipp et al. 10.3390/rs13061217
- XCO<sub>2</sub> retrieval for GOSAT and GOSAT-2 based on the FOCAL algorithm S. Noël et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3837-2021
- The Impact of the Control Measures during the COVID-19 Outbreak on Air Pollution in China C. Fan et al. 10.3390/rs12101613
- The Spatial and Temporal Distribution Patterns of XCH4 in China: New Observations from TROPOMI J. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos13020177
- Meteorological Drivers of Permian Basin Methane Anomalies Derived from TROPOMI E. Crosman 10.3390/rs13050896
- Greenhouse gas observation network design for Africa A. Nickless et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1824486
- Remote sensing of methane leakage from natural gas and petroleum systems revisited O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9169-2020
- Using TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) measurements and Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) CO modelling to understand the contribution of meteorology and emissions to an extreme air pollution event in India A. Vellalassery et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5393-2021
- Validation of methane and carbon monoxide from Sentinel-5 Precursor using TCCON and NDACC-IRWG stations M. Sha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6249-2021
- Atmospheric Trends of CO and CH4 from Extreme Wildfires in Portugal Using Sentinel-5P TROPOMI Level-2 Data C. Magro et al. 10.3390/fire4020025
- Methane retrieved from TROPOMI: improvement of the data product and validation of the first 2 years of measurements A. Lorente et al. 10.5194/amt-14-665-2021
- Unexpected long-range transport of glyoxal and formaldehyde observed from the Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite during the 2018 Canadian wildfires L. Alvarado et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2057-2020
- Spatial-Temporal Changes of Methane Content in the Atmosphere for Selected Countries and Regions with High Methane Emission from Rice Cultivation K. Kozicka et al. 10.3390/atmos12111382
- High-frequency monitoring of anomalous methane point sources with multispectral Sentinel-2 satellite observations D. Varon et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2771-2021
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022