A scientific algorithm to simultaneously retrieve carbon monoxide and methane from TROPOMI onboard Sentinel-5 Precursor
Oliver Schneising et al.
Total article views: 3,170 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,514 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,479 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,464 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,060 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,050 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Impact of the Control Measures during the COVID-19 Outbreak on Air Pollution in China C. Fan et al. 10.3390/rs12101613
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- Detection and quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> plumes using the WFM-DOAS retrieval on AVIRIS-NG hyperspectral data J. Borchardt et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1267-2021
- Meteorological Drivers of Permian Basin Methane Anomalies Derived from TROPOMI E. Crosman 10.3390/rs13050896
- Ensemble-based satellite-derived carbon dioxide and methane column-averaged dry-air mole fraction data sets (2003–2018) for carbon and climate applications M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-789-2020
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- Greenhouse gas observation network design for Africa A. Nickless et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1824486
- Remote sensing of methane leakage from natural gas and petroleum systems revisited O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9169-2020
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from TROPOMI P. Hochstaffl et al. 10.3390/rs12213486
- Using TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) measurements and Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) CO modelling to understand the contribution of meteorology and emissions to an extreme air pollution event in India A. Vellalassery et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5393-2021
- Severe Californian wildfires in November 2018 observed from space: the carbon monoxide perspective O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3317-2020
- Methane retrieved from TROPOMI: improvement of the data product and validation of the first 2 years of measurements A. Lorente et al. 10.5194/amt-14-665-2021
- Sensors and systems for air quality assessment monitoring and management: A review D. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112510
- Unexpected long-range transport of glyoxal and formaldehyde observed from the Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite during the 2018 Canadian wildfires L. Alvarado et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2057-2020
- Trends in Satellite Earth Observation for Permafrost Related Analyses—A Review M. Philipp et al. 10.3390/rs13061217
Latest update: 12 Apr 2021