A novel post-processing algorithm for Halo Doppler lidars
Total article views: 2,615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,402 with geography defined and 213 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,151 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,976 with geography defined and 175 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 464 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 426 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Utö Observatory for Analysing Atmospheric Ducting Events over Baltic Coastal and Marine Waters L. Rautiainen et al. 10.3390/rs15122989
- Aerosol particle characteristics measured in the United Arab Emirates and their response to mixing in the boundary layer J. Kesti et al. 10.5194/acp-22-481-2022
- Evaluation of convective boundary layer height estimates using radars operating at different frequency bands A. Franck et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7341-2021
- Spectral dependence of birch and pine pollen optical properties using a synergy of lidar instruments M. Filioglou et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9009-2023
- Evaluating modelled winds over an urban area using ground‐based Doppler lidar observations M. Filioglou et al. 10.1002/met.2052
- Dynamics of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer over two middle-latitude rural sites with Doppler lidar P. Ortiz-Amezcua et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106434
- Assessment of Probabilistic Wind Forecasts at 100 m Above Ground Level Using Doppler Lidar and Weather Radar Wind Profiles K. Hämäläinen et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0184.1
- Towards the profiling of the atmospheric boundary layer at European scale—introducing the COST Action PROBE D. Cimini et al. 10.1007/s42865-020-00003-8
- LiSBOA (LiDAR Statistical Barnes Objective Analysis) for optimal design of lidar scans and retrieval of wind statistics – Part 1: Theoretical framework S. Letizia et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2065-2021
- Winter atmospheric boundary layer observations over sea ice in the coastal zone of the Bay of Bothnia (Baltic Sea) M. Wenta et al. 10.5194/essd-13-33-2021
- Wind and Turbulence Statistics in the Urban Boundary Layer over a Mountain–Valley System in Granada, Spain P. Ortiz-Amezcua et al. 10.3390/rs14102321
- Ground-Based Measurements of Wind and Turbulence at Bucharest–Măgurele: First Results R. Pîrloagă et al. 10.3390/rs15061514
- PBL Height Retrievals at a Coastal Site Using Multi-Instrument Profiling Methods I. Tsikoudi et al. 10.3390/rs14164057
- Atmospheric boundary layer height from ground-based remote sensing: a review of capabilities and limitations S. Kotthaus et al. 10.5194/amt-16-433-2023
- The smoother the better? A comparison of six post-processing methods to improve short-term offshore wind power forecasts in the Baltic Sea C. Hallgren et al. 10.5194/wes-6-1205-2021
- Inversion probability enhancement of all-fiber CDWL by noise modeling and robust fitting T. Wei et al. 10.1364/OE.401054
- Interactions Between the Nocturnal Low-Level Jets and the Urban Boundary Layer: A Case Study over London A. Tsiringakis et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00681-7
- Looking for an Offshore Low-Level Jet Champion among Recent Reanalyses: A Tight Race over the Baltic Sea C. Hallgren et al. 10.3390/en13143670
- Aerosol particle formation in the upper residual layer J. Lampilahti et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7901-2021
- Aerosol particle depolarization ratio at 1565 nm measured with a Halo Doppler lidar V. Vakkari et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5807-2021
- Lidar depolarization ratio of atmospheric pollen at multiple wavelengths S. Bohlmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7083-2021
- Carrier-to-Noise-Threshold Filtering on Off-Shore Wind Lidar Measurements S. Gryning & R. Floors 10.3390/s19030592
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023