Articles | Volume 13, issue 5
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Intercomparison of NO2, O4, O3 and HCHO slant column measurements by MAX-DOAS and zenith-sky UV–visible spectrometers during CINDI-2
Total article views: 4,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,255 with geography defined and 681 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,846 with geography defined and 275 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,815 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,409 with geography defined and 406 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation of TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> columns using dual-scan multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements in Uccle, Brussels E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5165-2020
- Vertical distribution and temporal evolution of formaldehyde and glyoxal derived from MAX-DOAS observations: The indicative role of VOC sources Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.09.025
- Ground-based validation of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> measurements with the NDACC ZSL-DOAS, MAX-DOAS and Pandonia global networks T. Verhoelst et al. 10.5194/amt-14-481-2021
- Surface ozone exceedances in Melbourne, Australia are shown to be under NOx control, as demonstrated using formaldehyde:NO2 and glyoxal:formaldehyde ratios R. Ryan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141460
- MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> and HCHO in Munich and the comparison to OMI and TROPOMI satellite observations K. Chan et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4499-2020
- Comparison of formaldehyde tropospheric columns in Australia and New Zealand using MAX-DOAS, FTIR and TROPOMI R. Ryan et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6501-2020
- Surface and aloft NO2 pollution over the greater Tokyo area observed by ground-based and MAX-DOAS measurements bridged by kilometer-scale regional air quality modeling S. Itahashi & H. Irie 10.1186/s40645-022-00474-7
- Inferring vertical variability and diurnal evolution of O3 formation sensitivity based on the vertical distribution of summertime HCHO and NO2 in Guangzhou, China Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154045
- Atmospheric Pollutant Dispersion over Complex Terrain: Challenges and Needs for Improving Air Quality Measurements and Modeling L. Giovannini et al. 10.3390/atmos11060646
- Evaluating the feasibility of formaldehyde derived from hyperspectral remote sensing as a proxy for volatile organic compounds Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105777
- Technical note: Evaluation of profile retrievals of aerosols and trace gases for MAX-DOAS measurements under different aerosol scenarios based on radiative transfer simulations X. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12867-2021
- Effect of polyoxymethylene (POM-H Delrin) off-gassing within the Pandora head sensor on direct-sun and multi-axis formaldehyde column measurements in 2016–2019 E. Spinei et al. 10.5194/amt-14-647-2021
- Recommendations for HCHO and SO2 Retrieval Settings from MAX-DOAS Observations under Different Meteorological Conditions Z. Javed et al. 10.3390/rs13122244
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- Intercomparison of MAX-DOAS vertical profile retrieval algorithms: studies on field data from the CINDI-2 campaign J. Tirpitz et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1-2021
- Vertical Structure of Air Pollutant Transport Flux as Determined by Ground-Based Remote Sensing Observations in Fen-Wei Plain, China X. Ji et al. 10.3390/rs13183664
- Calculating the vertical column density of O<sub>4</sub> during daytime from surface values of pressure, temperature, and relative humidity S. Beirle et al. 10.5194/amt-15-987-2022
- Inter-comparison of MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric HONO slant column densities and vertical profiles during the CINDI-2 campaign Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5087-2020
- Long-Term Variation in the Tropospheric Nitrogen Dioxide Vertical Column Density over Korea and Japan from the MAX-DOAS Network, 2007–2017 Y. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs13101937
- Ground-based vertical profile observations of atmospheric composition on the Tibetan Plateau (2017–2019) C. Xing et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4897-2021
- Characterisation of African biomass burning plumes and impacts on the atmospheric composition over the south-west Indian Ocean B. Verreyken et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14821-2020
- Detailed characterization of the CAPS single-scattering albedo monitor (CAPS PMssa) as a field-deployable instrument for measuring aerosol light absorption with the extinction-minus-scattering method R. Modini et al. 10.5194/amt-14-819-2021
- Diurnal variability of stratospheric column NO<sub>2</sub> measured using direct solar and lunar spectra over Table Mountain, California (34.38° N) K. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7495-2021
- Formaldehyde total column densities over Mexico City: comparison between multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy and solar-absorption Fourier transform infrared measurements C. Rivera Cárdenas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-595-2021
- Validation of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column measurements of GOME-2A and OMI using MAX-DOAS and direct sun network observations G. Pinardi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6141-2020
- Continuous multi-component MAX-DOAS observations for the planetary boundary layer ozone variation analysis at Chiba and Tsukuba, Japan, from 2013 to 2019 H. Irie et al. 10.1186/s40645-021-00424-9
- MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> and HCHO in Nanjing and a comparison to ozone monitoring instrument observations K. Chan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10051-2019
- Evaluating different methods for elevation calibration of MAX-DOAS (Multi AXis Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) instruments during the CINDI-2 campaign S. Donner et al. 10.5194/amt-13-685-2020
- A multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy aerosol profile retrieval algorithm for high-altitude measurements: application to measurements at Schneefernerhaus (UFS), Germany Z. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1835-2020
- Shipborne MAX-DOAS measurements for validation of TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> products P. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1413-2020
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023