First validation of Aeolus wind observations by airborne Doppler wind lidar measurements
Benjamin Witschas et al.
Total article views: 1,781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,553 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,548 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,118 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 430 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rayleigh-Brillouin light scattering spectroscopy of air; experiment, predictive model and dimensionless scaling Y. Wang et al. 10.1080/00268976.2020.1804635
- A new lidar design for operational atmospheric wind and cloud/aerosol survey from space D. Bruneau & J. Pelon 10.5194/amt-14-4375-2021
- Validation of Aeolus wind products above the Atlantic Ocean H. Baars et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6007-2020
- Sensitivity of Aeolus HLOS winds to temperature and pressure specification in the L2B processor M. Šavli et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4721-2021
- Smoke of extreme Australian bushfires observed in the stratosphere over Punta Arenas, Chile, in January 2020: optical thickness, lidar ratios, and depolarization ratios at 355 and 532 nm K. Ohneiser et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8003-2020
- Airborne lidar observations of wind, water vapor, and aerosol profiles during the NASA Aeolus calibration and validation (Cal/Val) test flight campaign K. Bedka et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4305-2021
- Impact of Aeolus horizontal line of sight wind observations in a global NWP system G. George et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105742
- Prospect of Increased Disruption to the QBO in a Changing Climate J. Anstey et al. 10.1029/2021GL093058
- Airborne temperature profiling in the troposphere during daytime by lidar utilizing Rayleigh–Brillouin scattering B. Witschas et al. 10.1364/OL.431350
- Airborne measurements and large-eddy simulations of small-scale gravity waves at the tropopause inversion layer over Scandinavia S. Gisinger et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10091-2020
- Californian Wildfire Smoke Over Europe: A First Example of the Aerosol Observing Capabilities of Aeolus Compared to Ground‐Based Lidar H. Baars et al. 10.1029/2020GL092194
- Validation of Aeolus winds using radiosonde observations and numerical weather prediction model equivalents A. Martin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2167-2021
- Optical properties of Central Asian aerosol relevant for spaceborne lidar applications and aerosol typing at 355 and 532 nm J. Hofer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9265-2020
- Study of the seasonal variation in Aeolus wind product performance over China using ERA5 and radiosonde data S. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11489-2021
- The impact of Aeolus wind retrievals on ECMWF global weather forecasts M. Rennie et al. 10.1002/qj.4142
- Technical note: First comparison of wind observations from ESA's satellite mission Aeolus and ground-based radar wind profiler network of China J. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2945-2021
- Observation of Jet Stream Winds during NAWDEX and Characterization of Systematic Meteorological Analysis Errors A. Schäfler et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0229.1
- Modeling and Evaluation of the Systematic Errors for the Polarization-Sensitive Imaging Lidar Technique Z. Kong et al. 10.3390/rs12203309
- Validation of Aeolus winds using ground-based radars in Antarctica and in northern Sweden E. Belova et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5415-2021
- Assimilation of individual components of radiosonde winds: An investigation to assess the impact of single-component winds from space-borne measurements on NWP S. Rani et al. 10.1007/s12040-021-01604-3
- Assimilating atmospheric infrasound data to constrain atmospheric winds in a two‐dimensional grid J. Amezcua & Z. Barton 10.1002/qj.4141
- Intercomparison of wind observations from the European Space Agency's Aeolus satellite mission and the ALADIN Airborne Demonstrator O. Lux et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2075-2020
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021