Atmospheric ammonia retrieval from the TANSO-FTS/GOSAT thermal infrared sounder
Total article views: 2,928 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,928 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,569 with geography defined and 359 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,901 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,764 with geography defined and 137 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 805 with geography defined and 222 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ammonia measurements from space with the Cross-track Infrared Sounder: characteristics and applications M. Shephard et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2277-2020
- Record high levels of atmospheric ammonia over India: Spatial and temporal analyses J. Kuttippurath et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139986
- Analysis of atmospheric ammonia over South and East Asia based on the MOZART-4 model and its comparison with satellite and surface observations P. Pawar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6389-2021
- Quantification of Atmospheric Ammonia Concentrations: A Review of Its Measurement and Modeling A. Nair & F. Yu 10.3390/atmos11101092
- 10-year satellite-constrained fluxes of ammonia improve performance of chemistry transport models N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4431-2021
- Ground-based measurements of atmospheric NH3 by Fourier transform infrared spectrometry at Hefei and comparisons with IASI data W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119256
- Evaluation of interactive and prescribed agricultural ammonia emissions for simulating atmospheric composition in CAM-chem J. Vira et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1883-2022
- Chemical transport models often underestimate inorganic aerosol acidity in remote regions of the atmosphere B. Nault et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00164-0
- Data assimilation of CrIS NH<sub>3</sub> satellite observations for improving spatiotemporal NH<sub>3</sub> distributions in LOTOS-EUROS S. van der Graaf et al. 10.5194/acp-22-951-2022
- Global, regional and national trends of atmospheric ammonia derived from a decadal (2008–2018) satellite record M. Van Damme et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd5e0
- Minimizing the impacts of the ammonia economy on the nitrogen cycle and climate M. Bertagni et al. 10.1073/pnas.2311728120
- On the weekly cycle of atmospheric ammonia over European agricultural hotspots M. Van Damme et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-15836-w
- Ammonia Concentration in Ambient Air in a Peri-Urban Area Using a Laser Photoacoustic Spectroscopy Detector M. Petrus et al. 10.3390/ma15093182
- The Diel Cycle of NH3 Observed From the FY‐4A Geostationary Interferometric Infrared Sounder (GIIRS) L. Clarisse et al. 10.1029/2021GL093010
- Update on the GOSAT TANSO–FTS SWIR Level 2 retrieval algorithm Y. Someya et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1477-2023
- Validation of IASI Satellite Ammonia Observations at the Pixel Scale Using In Situ Vertical Profiles X. Guo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033475
- Large sub-regional differences of ammonia seasonal patterns over India reveal inventory discrepancies C. Beale et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac881f
- Estimation of surface ammonia concentrations and emissions in China from the polar-orbiting Infrared Atmospheric Sounding Interferometer and the FY-4A Geostationary Interferometric Infrared Sounder P. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9099-2022
- Optimal estimation retrieval of tropospheric ammonia from the Geostationary Interferometric Infrared Sounder on board FengYun-4B Z. Zeng et al. 10.5194/amt-16-3693-2023
- Greenhouse gases Observing SATellite 2 (GOSAT-2): mission overview R. Imasu et al. 10.1186/s40645-023-00562-2
- Bridging the spatial gaps of the Ammonia Monitoring Network using satellite ammonia measurements R. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13217-2023
- Atmospheric ammonia (NH<sub>3</sub>) over the Paris megacity: 9 years of total column observations from ground-based infrared remote sensing B. Tournadre et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3923-2020
- Role of advection in atmospheric ammonia: A case study at a Japanese lake basin influenced by agricultural ammonia sources T. Kubota et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117856
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023