Articles | Volume 13, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
In-flight calibration results of the TROPOMI payload on board the Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite
Total article views: 3,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,429 with geography defined and 523 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,429 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,046 with geography defined and 383 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 383 with geography defined and 140 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- TROPOMI aerosol products: evaluation and observations of synoptic-scale carbonaceous aerosol plumes during 2018–2020 O. Torres et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6789-2020
- Hyperspectral Satellite Remote Sensing of Aerosol Parameters: Sensitivity Analysis and Application to TROPOMI/S5P L. Rao et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.770662
- Monitoring the Tropospheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) short-wave infrared (SWIR) module instrument stability using desert sites T. van Kempen et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6711-2021
- Volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> effective layer height retrieval for the Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) using a machine-learning approach N. Fedkin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3673-2021
- TROPOMI tropospheric ozone column data: geophysical assessment and comparison to ozonesondes, GOME-2B and OMI D. Hubert et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7405-2021
- Effects of clouds on the UV Absorbing Aerosol Index from TROPOMI M. Kooreman et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6407-2020
- Stereoscopic hyperspectral remote sensing of the atmospheric environment: Innovation and prospects C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103958
- TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument observations of total column water vapour: Algorithm and validation K. Chan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153232
- Effects of COVID-19 on the environment: An overview on air, water, wastewater, and solid waste K. Elsaid et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112694
- Hourly Mapping of the Layer Height of Thick Smoke Plumes Over the Western U.S. in 2020 Severe Fire Season Z. Lu et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.766628
- In-orbit Earth reflectance validation of TROPOMI on board the Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite L. Tilstra et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4479-2020
- Glyoxal tropospheric column retrievals from TROPOMI – multi-satellite intercomparison and ground-based validation C. Lerot et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7775-2021
- Ozone profile retrieval from nadir TROPOMI measurements in the UV range N. Mettig et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6057-2021
- Observations of Lightning NO x Production From Tropospheric Monitoring Instrument Case Studies Over the United States D. Allen et al. 10.1029/2020JD034174
- Restoring the top-of-atmosphere reflectance during solar eclipses: a proof of concept with the UV absorbing aerosol index measured by TROPOMI V. Trees et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8593-2021
- TROPOMI-Retrieved Underwater Light Attenuation in Three Spectral Regions in the Ultraviolet and Blue J. Oelker et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.787992
- Evaluating Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column densities with airborne and Pandora spectrometers near New York City and Long Island Sound L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6113-2020
- S5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> slant column retrieval: method, stability, uncertainties and comparisons with OMI J. van Geffen et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1315-2020
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023