Articles | Volume 13, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
TROPOMI–Sentinel-5 Precursor formaldehyde validation using an extensive network of ground-based Fourier-transform infrared stations
Total article views: 4,211 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,211 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,745 with geography defined and 466 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,050 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,743 with geography defined and 307 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,161 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,002 with geography defined and 159 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Twenty years of ground-based NDACC FTIR spectrometry at Izaña Observatory – overview and long-term comparison to other techniques O. García et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15519-2021
- An improved TROPOMI tropospheric HCHO retrieval over China W. Su et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6271-2020
- Global Significant Changes in Formaldehyde (HCHO) Columns Observed From Space at the Early Stage of the COVID‐19 Pandemic W. Sun et al. 10.1029/2020GL091265
- Assessment of Updated Fuel‐Based Emissions Inventories Over the Contiguous United States Using TROPOMI NO 2 Retrievals M. Li et al. 10.1029/2021JD035484
- An improved TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> research product over Europe S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7297-2021
- MAX-DOAS observation in the midlatitude marine boundary layer: Influences of typhoon forced air mass R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.010
- Next‐Generation Isoprene Measurements From Space: Detecting Daily Variability at High Resolution K. Wells et al. 10.1029/2021JD036181
- Characterization and potential for reducing optical resonances in Fourier transform infrared spectrometers of the Network for the Detection of Atmospheric Composition Change (NDACC) T. Blumenstock et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1239-2021
- First retrievals of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) from ground-based FTIR solar spectra recorded at remote sites, comparison with model and satellite data E. Mahieu et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00027
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- Intercomparison of CO measurements from TROPOMI, ACE-FTS, and a high-Arctic ground-based Fourier transform spectrometer T. Wizenberg et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7707-2021
- First Chinese ultraviolet–visible hyperspectral satellite instrument implicating global air quality during the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020 C. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41377-022-00722-x
- Glyoxal tropospheric column retrievals from TROPOMI – multi-satellite intercomparison and ground-based validation C. Lerot et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7775-2021
- Kilometer-level glyoxal retrieval via satellite for anthropogenic volatile organic compound emission source and secondary organic aerosol formation identification Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112852
- Inferring vertical variability and diurnal evolution of O3 formation sensitivity based on the vertical distribution of summertime HCHO and NO2 in Guangzhou, China Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154045
- Comparison of formaldehyde tropospheric columns in Australia and New Zealand using MAX-DOAS, FTIR and TROPOMI R. Ryan et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6501-2020
- Recommendations for HCHO and SO2 Retrieval Settings from MAX-DOAS Observations under Different Meteorological Conditions Z. Javed et al. 10.3390/rs13122244
- Atmospheric Impacts of COVID-19 on NOx and VOC Levels over China Based on TROPOMI and IASI Satellite Data and Modeling T. Stavrakou et al. 10.3390/atmos12080946
- Modified Fourier transform and its properties D. Khan et al. 10.20948/mathmontis-2021-51-5
- Reduction in Anthropogenic Emissions Suppressed New Particle Formation and Growth: Insights From the COVID‐19 Lockdown V. Kanawade et al. 10.1029/2021JD035392
- OMI-observed HCHO in Shanghai, China, during 2010–2019 and ozone sensitivity inferred by an improved HCHO ∕ NO<sub>2</sub> ratio D. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15447-2021
Latest update: 29 May 2023