Articles | Volume 13, issue 8
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
In-orbit Earth reflectance validation of TROPOMI on board the Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite
Total article views: 1,943 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,943 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,654 with geography defined and 289 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,331 with geography defined and 195 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 323 with geography defined and 94 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing the Responses of Aviation-Related SO2 and NO2 Emissions to COVID-19 Lockdown Regulations in South Africa L. Shikwambana & M. Kganyago 10.3390/rs13204156
- A Qualitative Assessment of the Trends, Distribution and Sources of Methane in South Africa L. Shikwambana et al. 10.3390/su14063528
- Tracking the Transport of SO2 and Sulphate Aerosols from the Tonga Volcanic Eruption to South Africa L. Shikwambana et al. 10.3390/atmos14101556
- DARCLOS: a cloud shadow detection algorithm for TROPOMI V. Trees et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3121-2022
- Effects of COVID-19 on the environment: An overview on air, water, wastewater, and solid waste K. Elsaid et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112694
- A Statistical Algorithm for Retrieving Background Value of Absorbing Aerosol Index Based on TROPOMI Measurements F. Tang et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-2093-3
- Analysis of Wildfires in the Mid and High Latitudes Using a Multi-Dataset Approach: A Case Study in California and Krasnoyarsk Krai L. Shikwambana & J. Habarulema 10.3390/atmos13030428
- In-Flight, Full-Pixel Calibration of Reflectance in Spatial Dimension for Environmental Trace Gases Monitoring Instrument T. Yang et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2022.3194565
- Validation of EMI-2 Radiometric Performance with TROPOMI over Dome C Site in Antarctica J. Su et al. 10.3390/rs15082012
- Sentinel-5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> retrieval: impact of version v2.2 improvements and comparisons with OMI and ground-based data J. van Geffen et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2037-2022
- Restoring the top-of-atmosphere reflectance during solar eclipses: a proof of concept with the UV absorbing aerosol index measured by TROPOMI V. Trees et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8593-2021
- Stereoscopic hyperspectral remote sensing of the atmospheric environment: Innovation and prospects C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103958
- An Investigation on Inter-Calibrating EMI/GF-5 With TROPOMI/S5p in Ultraviolet–Visible Spectra Q. Wang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2022.3214828
- Optical Design of a Novel Wide-Field-of-View Space-Based Spectrometer for Climate Monitoring L. Schifano et al. 10.3390/s22155841
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023