Intercomparison of low- and high-resolution infrared spectrometers for ground-based solar remote sensing measurements of total column concentrations of CO2, CH4, and CO
Total article views: 3,607 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,607 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,502 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,632 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 892 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 870 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The CO<sub>2</sub> integral emission by the megacity of St Petersburg as quantified from ground-based FTIR measurements combined with dispersion modelling D. Ionov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10939-2021
- Long-term column-averaged greenhouse gas observations using a COCCON spectrometer at the high-surface-albedo site in Gobabeb, Namibia M. Frey et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5887-2021
- Investigation of spaceborne trace gas products over St Petersburg and Yekaterinburg, Russia, by using COllaborative Column Carbon Observing Network (COCCON) observations C. Alberti et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2199-2022
- Validation of methane and carbon monoxide from Sentinel-5 Precursor using TCCON and NDACC-IRWG stations M. Sha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6249-2021
- CH4 Fluxes Derived from Assimilation of TROPOMI XCH4 in CarbonTracker Europe-CH4: Evaluation of Seasonality and Spatial Distribution in the Northern High Latitudes A. Tsuruta et al. 10.3390/rs15061620
- CO2 in Beijing and Xianghe Observed by Ground-Based FTIR Column Measurements and Validation to OCO-2/3 Satellite Observations M. Zhou et al. 10.3390/rs14153769
- Retrievals of XCO2, XCH4 and XCO from portable, near-infrared Fourier transform spectrometer solar observations in Antarctica D. Pollard et al. 10.5194/essd-14-5427-2022
- Validation of XCO<sub>2</sub> and XCH<sub>4</sub> retrieved from a portable Fourier transform spectrometer with those from in situ profiles from aircraft-borne instruments H. Ohyama et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5149-2020
- Spatial distributions of <i>X</i><sub>CO<sub>2</sub></sub> seasonal cycle amplitude and phase over northern high-latitude regions N. Jacobs et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16661-2021
- Monitoring Greenhouse Gases from Space H. Boesch et al. 10.3390/rs13142700
- Testing the altitude attribution and vertical resolution of AirCore measurements with a new spiking method T. Wagenhäuser et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3923-2021
- Quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> emissions from waste disposal sites near the city of Madrid using ground- and space-based observations of COCCON, TROPOMI and IASI Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-295-2022
- National CO2 budgets (2015–2020) inferred from atmospheric CO2 observations in support of the global stocktake B. Byrne et al. 10.5194/essd-15-963-2023
- Improved calibration procedures for the EM27/SUN spectrometers of the COllaborative Carbon Column Observing Network (COCCON) C. Alberti et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2433-2022
- Versatile and Targeted Validation of Space-Borne XCO2, XCH4 and XCO Observations by Mobile Ground-Based Direct-Sun Spectrometers A. Butz et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.775805
- Intercomparison of arctic XH<sub>2</sub>O observations from three ground-based Fourier transform infrared networks and application for satellite validation Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1993-2021
- Shipborne measurements of XCO<sub>2</sub>, XCH<sub>4</sub>, and XCO above the Pacific Ocean and comparison to CAMS atmospheric analyses and S5P/TROPOMI M. Knapp et al. 10.5194/essd-13-199-2021
- FTIR Measurements of Greenhouse Gases over Thessaloniki, Greece in the Framework of COCCON and Comparison with S5P/TROPOMI Observations M. Mermigkas et al. 10.3390/rs13173395
- Comparison of OCO-2 target observations to MUCCnet – is it possible to capture urban XCO2 gradients from space? M. Rißmann et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6605-2022
- Ground-Based Atmospheric CO2, CH4, and CO Column Measurements at Golmud in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and Comparisons with TROPOMI/S5P Satellite Observations M. Zhou et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-2116-0
- MUCCnet: Munich Urban Carbon Column network F. Dietrich et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1111-2021
- Vertical Distribution of Arctic Methane in 2009–2018 Using Ground-Based Remote Sensing T. Karppinen et al. 10.3390/rs12060917
- Quality controls, bias, and seasonality of CO<sub>2</sub> columns in the boreal forest with Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2, Total Carbon Column Observing Network, and EM27/SUN measurements N. Jacobs et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5033-2020
- Intercomparison of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> and CH<sub>4</sub> abundances on regional scales in boreal areas using Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) analysis, COllaborative Carbon Column Observing Network (COCCON) spectrometers, and Sentinel-5 Precursor satellite observations Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4751-2020
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023