Revisiting wind speed measurements using actively heated fiber optics: a wind tunnel study
Total article views: 3,238 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,238 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,753 with geography defined and 485 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,347 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,290 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,463 with geography defined and 428 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Decoupling of a Douglas fir canopy: a look into the subcanopy with continuous vertical temperature profiles B. Schilperoort et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6423-2020
- Combining passive and active distributed temperature sensing measurements to locate and quantify groundwater discharge variability into a headwater stream N. Simon et al. 10.5194/hess-26-1459-2022
- The Large eddy Observatory, Voitsumra Experiment 2019 (LOVE19) with high-resolution, spatially distributed observations of air temperature, wind speed, and wind direction from fiber-optic distributed sensing, towers, and ground-based remote sensing K. Lapo et al. 10.5194/essd-14-885-2022
- Distributed sensing of wind direction using fiber-optic cables A. Freundorfer et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-21-0019.1
- Toward quantifying turbulent vertical airflow and sensible heat flux in tall forest canopies using fiber-optic distributed temperature sensing M. Abdoli et al. 10.5194/amt-16-809-2023
- Reducing Wind Erosion through Agroforestry: A Case Study Using Large Eddy Simulations J. van Ramshorst et al. 10.3390/su142013372
- Use of thermal signal for the investigation of near-surface turbulence M. Zeeman 10.5194/amt-14-7475-2021
- The NY-Ålesund TurbulencE Fiber Optic eXperiment (NYTEFOX): investigating the Arctic boundary layer, Svalbard M. Zeller et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3439-2021
- Actively Heated Fiber Optics Method to Monitor Grout Diffusion Range in Goaf J. Chai et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4051375
- Simultaneous measurement of pressure and temperature in a supersonic ejector using FBG sensors G. Hegde et al. 10.1088/1361-6501/ac8a0a
- A fiber-optic distributed temperature sensor for continuous in situ profiling up to 2 km beneath constant-altitude scientific balloons J. Goetz et al. 10.5194/amt-16-791-2023
- Actively heated fiber optics method to monitor grout diffusion range in goaf J. Chai et al. 10.1016/j.yofte.2022.102952
- Missed Fog? J. Izett et al. 10.1007/s10546-019-00462-3
- Distributed observations of wind direction using microstructures attached to actively heated fiber-optic cables K. Lapo et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1563-2020
- Extension of Duplexed Single-Ended Distributed Temperature Sensing Calibration Algorithms and Their Application in Geothermal Systems M. Lillo et al. 10.3390/s22093319
- Thermal Submesoscale Motions in the Nocturnal Stable Boundary Layer. Part 1: Detection and Mean Statistics L. Pfister et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00618-0
- Estimation of Temperature and Associated Uncertainty from Fiber-Optic Raman-Spectrum Distributed Temperature Sensing B. des Tombe et al. 10.3390/s20082235
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023