Introducing the 4.4 km spatial resolution Multi-Angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer (MISR) aerosol product
Michael J. Garay et al.
Total article views: 1,752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,432 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,017 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,016 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 416 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Understanding processes that control dust spatial distributions with global climate models and satellite observations M. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13835-2020
- Temporal evolution of aerosols and their extreme events in polluted Asian regions during Terra's 20-year observations Z. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112541
- A global analysis of diurnal variability in dust and dust mixture using CATS observations Y. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1427-2021
- Assessing the contribution of the ENSO and MJO to Australian dust activity based on satellite- and ground-based observations Y. Yu & P. Ginoux 10.5194/acp-21-8511-2021
- SEVIRI Aerosol Optical Depth Validation Using AERONET and Intercomparison with MODIS in Central and Eastern Europe N. Ajtai et al. 10.3390/rs13050844
- Validation and Calibration of CAMS PM2.5 Forecasts Using In Situ PM2.5 Measurements in China and United States C. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs12223813
- Extreme Aerosol Events Over Eastern North America: 1. Characterizing and Simulating Historical Events Y. Guo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033758
- Global Estimates and Long-Term Trends of Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations (1998–2018) M. Hammer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01764
- The Evolution of Icelandic Volcano Emissions, as Observed From Space in the Era of NASA's Earth Observing System (EOS) V. Flower & R. Kahn 10.1029/2019JD031625
- Aerosol characteristics from earth observation systems: A comprehensive investigation over South Asia (2000–2019) A. Mhawish et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112410
- Application of Bayesian Additive Regression Trees for Estimating Daily Concentrations of PM2.5 Components T. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11111233
- Seasonal distribution and vertical structure of different types of aerosols in southwest China observed from CALIOP T. Liao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118145
- Disproving the Bodélé Depression as the Primary Source of Dust Fertilizing the Amazon Rainforest Y. Yu et al. 10.1029/2020GL088020
- How Long Is Too Long? Variogram Analysis of AERONET Data to Aid Aerosol Validation and Intercomparison Studies A. Sayer 10.1029/2020EA001290
- The ChinaHighPM10 dataset: generation, validation, and spatiotemporal variations from 2015 to 2019 across China J. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106290
- Seasonal variability and trends in global type-segregated aerosol optical depth as revealed by MISR satellite observations K. Gui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147543
- Characterization of Aerosol Type Over East Asia by 4.4 km MISR Product: First Insight and General Performance M. Tao et al. 10.1029/2019JD031909
- Analysis of simultaneous aerosol and ocean glint retrieval using multi-angle observations K. Knobelspiesse et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3233-2021
- Aerosol profiling using radiometric and polarimetric spectral measurements in the O2 near infrared bands: Estimation of information content and measurement uncertainties M. Choi et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112179
- Climatology and trends of aerosol optical depth with different particle size and shape in northeast China from 2001 to 2018 H. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142979
- A surface reflectance correction model to improve the retrieval of MISR aerosol optical depth supported by MODIS data L. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.10.033
- Probabilistic merging and verification of monthly gridded aerosol products D. Yang & C. Gueymard 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118146
- Aerosol radiative forcings induced by substantial changes in anthropogenic emissions in China from 2008 to 2016 M. Liu & H. Matsui 10.5194/acp-21-5965-2021
- Merging regional and global aerosol optical depth records from major available satellite products L. Sogacheva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2031-2020
- Spatiotemporal Characteristics of the Association between AOD and PM over the California Central Valley M. Sorek-Hamer et al. 10.3390/rs12040685
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021