Articles | Volume 13, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Applying FP_ILM to the retrieval of geometry-dependent effective Lambertian equivalent reflectivity (GE_LER) daily maps from UVN satellite measurements
Total article views: 4,650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,072 with geography defined and 578 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,930 with geography defined and 303 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,142 with geography defined and 275 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An improved TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> research product over Europe S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7297-2021
- The New Volcanic Ash Satellite Retrieval VACOS Using MSG/SEVIRI and Artificial Neural Networks: 1. Development D. Piontek et al. 10.3390/rs13163112
- Hyperspectral Satellite Remote Sensing of Aerosol Parameters: Sensitivity Analysis and Application to TROPOMI/S5P L. Rao et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.770662
- Volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> effective layer height retrieval for the Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) using a machine-learning approach N. Fedkin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3673-2021
- DecSolNet: A noise resistant missing information recovery framework for daily satellite NO2 columns S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118143
- TROPOMI aerosol products: evaluation and observations of synoptic-scale carbonaceous aerosol plumes during 2018–2020 O. Torres et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6789-2020
- Assessment of the TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> product based on airborne APEX observations F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-14-615-2021
- Glyoxal tropospheric column retrievals from TROPOMI – multi-satellite intercomparison and ground-based validation C. Lerot et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7775-2021
- MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> and HCHO in Munich and the comparison to OMI and TROPOMI satellite observations K. Chan et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4499-2020
- TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument observations of total column water vapour: Algorithm and validation K. Chan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153232
- Validation of the Sentinel-5 Precursor TROPOMI cloud data with Cloudnet, Aura OMI O<sub>2</sub>–O<sub>2</sub>, MODIS, and Suomi-NPP VIIRS S. Compernolle et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2451-2021
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Pollution Monitoring with Sentinel-5P Satellite Imagery over Europe during the Coronavirus Pandemic Outbreak M. Vîrghileanu et al. 10.3390/rs12213575
- Evaluating the assimilation of S5P/TROPOMI near real-time SO<sub>2</sub> columns and layer height data into the CAMS integrated forecasting system (CY47R1), based on a case study of the 2019 Raikoke eruption A. Inness et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-971-2022
- Two Machine Learning Based Schemes for Solving Direct and Inverse Problems of Radiative Transfer Theory D. Efremenko et al. 10.51130/graphicon-2020-2-3-45
- Directionally dependent Lambertian-equivalent reflectivity (DLER) of the Earth's surface measured by the GOME-2 satellite instruments L. Tilstra et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4219-2021
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- Optimization of Aerosol Model Selection for TROPOMI/S5P L. Rao et al. 10.3390/rs13132489
- MICRU: an effective cloud fraction algorithm designed for UV–vis satellite instruments with large viewing angles H. Sihler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3989-2021
- Monitoring and assimilation tests with TROPOMI data in the CAMS system: near-real-time total column ozone A. Inness et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3939-2019
- Sulfur dioxide layer height retrieval from Sentinel-5 Precursor/TROPOMI using FP_ILM P. Hedelt et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5503-2019
- TROPOMI/S5P total ozone column data: global ground-based validation and consistency with other satellite missions K. Garane et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5263-2019
Latest update: 27 Mar 2023