Articles | Volume 14, issue 3
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Validation of Aeolus winds using radiosonde observations and numerical weather prediction model equivalents
Total article views: 2,126 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,126 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 114 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,524 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,492 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 602 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 520 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation of Aeolus winds using ground-based radars in Antarctica and in northern Sweden E. Belova et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5415-2021
- Evaluating the use of Aeolus satellite observations in the regional numerical weather prediction (NWP) model Harmonie–Arome S. Hagelin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5925-2021
- Spectral performance analysis of the Aeolus Fabry–Pérot and Fizeau interferometers during the first years of operation B. Witschas et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1465-2022
- Californian Wildfire Smoke Over Europe: A First Example of the Aerosol Observing Capabilities of Aeolus Compared to Ground‐Based Lidar H. Baars et al. 10.1029/2020GL092194
- Correction of wind bias for the lidar on board Aeolus using telescope temperatures F. Weiler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7167-2021
- Sensitivity of Aeolus HLOS winds to temperature and pressure specification in the L2B processor M. Šavli et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4721-2021
- Study of the seasonal variation in Aeolus wind product performance over China using ERA5 and radiosonde data S. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11489-2021
- Performance simulation of space-based coherent wind LIDAR system under various meteorological conditions F. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11801-021-1051-0
- Inter-comparison of wind measurements in the atmospheric boundary layer and the lower troposphere with Aeolus and a ground-based coherent Doppler lidar network over China S. Wu et al. 10.5194/amt-15-131-2022
- Validation of Aeolus Level 2B wind products using wind profilers, ground-based Doppler wind lidars, and radiosondes in Japan H. Iwai et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7255-2021
- Quantifying CO2 Emissions of Power Plants With CO2 and NO2 Imaging Satellites G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.689838
- A new lidar design for operational atmospheric wind and cloud/aerosol survey from space D. Bruneau & J. Pelon 10.5194/amt-14-4375-2021
- Assimilation of satellite data in numerical weather prediction. Part II : Recent years J. Eyre et al. 10.1002/qj.4228
- Airborne lidar observations of wind, water vapor, and aerosol profiles during the NASA Aeolus calibration and validation (Cal/Val) test flight campaign K. Bedka et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4305-2021
- ALADIN laser frequency stability and its impact on the Aeolus wind error O. Lux et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6305-2021
- Dynamical and surface impacts of the January 2021 sudden stratospheric warming in novel Aeolus wind observations, MLS and ERA5 C. Wright et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-1283-2021
- The impact of Aeolus wind retrievals on ECMWF global weather forecasts M. Rennie et al. 10.1002/qj.4142
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023