Articles | Volume 14, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A Dark Target research aerosol algorithm for MODIS observations over eastern China: increasing coverage while maintaining accuracy at high aerosol loading
Total article views: 3,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,498 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,689 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 866 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 809 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Accuracy, stability, and continuity of AVHRR, SeaWiFS, MODIS, and VIIRS deep blue long-term land aerosol retrieval in Asia X. Su et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155048
- A Novel Algorithm of Haze Identification Based on FY3D/MERSI-II Remote Sensing Data Y. Si et al. 10.3390/rs15020438
- A New Cloud and Haze Mask Algorithm From Radiative Transfer Simulations Coupled With Machine Learning Y. Jiao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3252264
- Spatial analysis of particulate matter (PM10) using MODIS aerosol optical thickness observations and GIS over East Malaysia A. Najim et al. 10.1016/j.ejrs.2023.03.001
- Validation, inter-comparison, and usage recommendation of six latest VIIRS and MODIS aerosol products over the ocean and land on the global and regional scales X. Su et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163794
- Aerosol optical depth climatology from the high-resolution MAIAC product over Europe: differences between major European cities and their surrounding environments L. Di Antonio et al. 10.5194/acp-23-12455-2023
- On the influence of aerosol extinction vertical profile in modeling of night sky radiance J. Petržala 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2023.108676
- Retrieval of total and fine mode aerosol optical depth by an improved MODIS Dark Target algorithm X. Su et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2022.107343
- A Two-Stage Machine Learning Algorithm for Retrieving Multiple Aerosol Properties Over Land: Development and Validation M. Cao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3307934
- A high-precision aerosol retrieval algorithm for FY-3D MERSI-II images Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.107841
- The extreme forest fires in California/Oregon in 2020: Aerosol optical and physical properties and comparisons of aged versus fresh smoke T. Eck et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119798
- Assessment of severe aerosol events from NASA MODIS and VIIRS aerosol products for data assimilation and climate continuity A. Gumber et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2547-2023
- Fengyun 4A Land Aerosol Retrieval: Algorithm Development, Validation, and Comparison With Other Datasets X. Su et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3330544
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023