20 May 2021
Research article | 20 May 2021
The importance of size ranges in aerosol instrument intercomparisons: a case study for the Atmospheric Tomography Mission
Hongyu Guo et al.
Total article views: 2,312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,314 with geography defined and -2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,461 with geography defined and 70 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 853 with geography defined and -72 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ambient aerosol properties in the remote atmosphere from global-scale in situ measurements C. Brock et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15023-2021
- Novel Analysis to Quantify Plume Crosswind Heterogeneity Applied to Biomass Burning Smoke Z. Decker et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03803
- Sizing response of the Ultra-High Sensitivity Aerosol Spectrometer (UHSAS) and Laser Aerosol Spectrometer (LAS) to changes in submicron aerosol composition and refractive index R. Moore et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4517-2021
- Relating geostationary satellite measurements of aerosol optical depth (AOD) over East Asia to fine particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>): insights from the KORUS-AQ aircraft campaign and GEOS-Chem model simulations S. Zhai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16775-2021
- Impact of stratospheric air and surface emissions on tropospheric nitrous oxide during ATom Y. Gonzalez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11113-2021
- Machine Learning Uncovers Aerosol Size Information From Chemistry and Meteorology to Quantify Potential Cloud‐Forming Particles A. Nair et al. 10.1029/2021GL094133
- Ozone chemistry in western U.S. wildfire plumes L. Xu et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abl3648
- Nocturnal survival of isoprene linked to formation of upper tropospheric organic aerosol P. Palmer et al. 10.1126/science.abg4506
- Characterizing the Particle Composition and Cloud Condensation Nuclei from Shipping Emission in Western Europe C. Yu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04039
- Aerosol pH indicator and organosulfate detectability from aerosol mass spectrometry measurements M. Schueneman et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2237-2021
- Interferences with aerosol acidity quantification due to gas-phase ammonia uptake onto acidic sulfate filter samples B. Nault et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6193-2020
- Airborne measurements of oxygen concentration from the surface to the lower stratosphere and pole to pole B. Stephens et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2543-2021
- Airborne extractive electrospray mass spectrometry measurements of the chemical composition of organic aerosol D. Pagonis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1545-2021
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023