A semi-automated system for quantifying the oxidative potential of ambient particles in aqueous extracts using the dithiothreitol (DTT) assay: results from the Southeastern Center for Air Pollution and Epidemiology (SCAPE)
T. Fang et al.
AC: Author comment | RC: Referee comment | SC: Short comment | EC: Editor comment
- Printer-friendly version - Supplement
- RC C1948: 'amt-2014-158 - Semi-automated System for Quantifying the Oxidative Potential of Ambient Particles in Aqueous Extracts Using the dithiothreitol (DTT) assay: Results from the Southeastern Center for Air Pollution and Epidemiolog', Anonymous Referee #1, 29 Jul 2014
- RC C3374: 'review', Anonymous Referee #2, 29 Oct 2014
- RC C3478: 'Review on AMTD 7-7245-2014', Anonymous Referee #3, 03 Nov 2014
- AC C3873: 'Author's responses to all comments', Ting Fang, 22 Nov 2014