Dimensioning IRGA gas sampling systems: laboratory and field experiments
Marc Aubinet et al.
Total article views: 2,131 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2015)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The high-frequency response correction of eddy covariance fluxes – Part 1: An experimental approach and its interdependence with the time-lag estimation O. Peltola et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5071-2021
- Quantifying the uncertainty of eddy covariance fluxes due to the use of different software packages and combinations of processing steps in two contrasting ecosystems I. Mammarella et al. 10.5194/amt-9-4915-2016
- Optimization of an enclosed gas analyzer sampling system for measuring eddy covariance fluxes of H<sub>2</sub>O and CO<sub>2</sub> S. Metzger et al. 10.5194/amt-9-1341-2016
- Addressing a systematic bias in carbon dioxide flux measurements with the EC150 and the IRGASON open-path gas analyzers M. Helbig et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2016.07.018
- Eddy covariance flux errors due to random and systematic timing errors during data acquisition G. Fratini et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5473-2018
- The NASA Carbon Airborne Flux Experiment (CARAFE): instrumentation and methodology G. Wolfe et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1757-2018
- High-quality eddy-covariance CO2budgets under cold climate conditions F. Kittler et al. 10.1002/2017JG003830
- Surface-Energy-Balance Closure over Land: A Review M. Mauder et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00529-6
- An eddy-covariance system with an innovative vortex intake for measuring carbon dioxide and water fluxes of ecosystems J. Ma et al. 10.5194/amt-10-1259-2017
- Evaluation of a lower-powered analyzer and sampling system for eddy-covariance measurements of nitrous oxide fluxes S. Brown et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1583-2018
- Comparison of Lyman-alpha and LI-COR infrared hygrometers for airborne measurement of turbulent fluctuations of water vapour A. Lampert et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2523-2018
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021