Stratospheric CH4 and CO2 profiles derived from SCIAMACHY solar occultation measurements
Stefan Noël et al.
Total article views: 2,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reviews and syntheses: Systematic Earth observations for use in terrestrial carbon cycle data assimilation systems M. Scholze et al. 10.5194/bg-14-3401-2017
- Global satellite observations of column-averaged carbon dioxide and methane: The GHG-CCI XCO2 and XCH4 CRDP3 data set M. Buchwitz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2016.12.027
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Atmospheric CO2 Concentration in China and Its Influencing Factors Z. Lv et al. 10.3390/atmos11030231
- Stratospheric and mesospheric H2O and CH4 trends from the ACE satellite mission A. Fernando et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107268
- The Significance of Fast Radiative Transfer for Hyperspectral SWIR XCO2 Retrievals P. Somkuti et al. 10.3390/atmos11111219
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- Stratospheric aerosol extinction profiles from SCIAMACHY solar occultation S. Noël et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5643-2020
- Spatiotemporal variation in near-surface CH4 concentrations in China over the last two decades J. Xu et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-14007-0
- Validation of revised methane and nitrous oxide profiles from MIPAS–ENVISAT J. Plieninger et al. 10.5194/amt-9-765-2016
- Development of Algorithms for Atmospheric Methane Distribution Retrieval from METOP/IASI Spectra M. Khamatnurova et al. 10.1134/S1024856018010074
Latest update: 31 Jul 2021