An automated gas chromatography time-of-flight mass spectrometry instrument for the quantitative analysis of halocarbons in air
F. Obersteiner et al.
Total article views: 2,335 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An in situ gas chromatograph with automatic detector switching between PTR- and EI-TOF-MS: isomer-resolved measurements of indoor air M. Claflin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-133-2021
- An aircraft gas chromatograph–mass spectrometer System for Organic Fast Identification Analysis (SOFIA): design, performance and a case study of Asian monsoon pollution outflow E. Bourtsoukidis et al. 10.5194/amt-10-5089-2017
- A versatile, refrigerant- and cryogen-free cryofocusing–thermodesorption unit for preconcentration of traces gases in air F. Obersteiner et al. 10.5194/amt-9-5265-2016
- Automated fragment formula annotation for electron ionisation, high resolution mass spectrometry: application to atmospheric measurements of halocarbons M. Guillevic et al. 10.1186/s13321-021-00544-w
- Exhaled air analysis using wideband wave number tuning range infrared laser photoacoustic spectroscopy Y. Kistenev et al. 10.1117/1.JBO.22.1.017002
- An improved, automated whole air sampler and gas chromatography mass spectrometry analysis system for volatile organic compounds in the atmosphere B. Lerner et al. 10.5194/amt-10-291-2017
- History of chemically and radiatively important atmospheric gases from the Advanced Global Atmospheric Gases Experiment (AGAGE) R. Prinn et al. 10.5194/essd-10-985-2018
- An indirect-calibration method for non-target quantification of trace gases applied to a time series of fourth-generation synthetic halocarbons at the Taunus Observatory (Germany) F. Lefrancois et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4669-2021
- Airborne limb-imaging measurements of temperature, HNO<sub>3</sub>, O<sub>3</sub>, ClONO<sub>2</sub>, H<sub>2</sub>O and CFC-12 during the Arctic winter 2015/2016: characterization, in situ validation and comparison to Aura/MLS S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4737-2018
- Establishing long-term measurements of halocarbons at Taunus Observatory T. Schuck et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16553-2018
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021