Consistency and quality assessment of the Metop-A/IASI and Metop-B/IASI operational trace gas products (O3, CO, N2O, CH4, and CO2) in the subtropical North Atlantic
Omaira Elena García et al.
Total article views: 2,341 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of Distributions of Atmospheric Gas Admixture Concentrations Measured by Remote and In Situ Instruments over the Russian Sector of the Arctic O. Antokhina et al. 10.1134/S1024856018060027
- Comparison of observed and modeled cloud-free longwave downward radiation (2010–2016) at the high mountain BSRN Izaña station R. García et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2139-2018
- Spectral Aerosol Optical Depth Retrievals by Ground-Based Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometry Á. Barreto et al. 10.3390/rs12193148
- Long-term time series of Arctic tropospheric BrO derived from UV–VIS satellite remote sensing and its relation to first-year sea ice I. Bougoudis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11869-2020
- First Satellite Measurements of Carbon Dioxide in the Earth’s Atmosphere (From the SI-1 Spectrometer Aboard the Meteor Satellite in 1979) Y. Timofeev et al. 10.1134/S000143382004009X
- Spatio-temporal distribution of CO2 mixing ratio over Bhubaneswar, Varanasi and Jodhpur of India– airborne campaign, 2016 G. Sreenivas et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.010
- Monitorización de las concentraciones atmosféricas de metano y óxido nitroso a partir del Metop/IASI O. García et al. 10.4995/raet.2020.13290
- An intercomparison of total column-averaged nitrous oxide between ground-based FTIR TCCON and NDACC measurements at seven sites and comparisons with the GEOS-Chem model M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1393-2019
- The MUSICA IASI CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O products and their comparison to HIPPO, GAW and NDACC FTIR references O. García et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4171-2018
- Retrieval of Metop-A/IASI N2O Profiles and Validation with NDACC FTIR Data B. Barret et al. 10.3390/atmos12020219
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021