The CU 2-D-MAX-DOAS instrument – Part 2: Raman scattering probability measurements and retrieval of aerosol optical properties
Ivan Ortega et al.
Total article views: 1,907 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2016)
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Elevated aerosol layers modify the O2–O2 absorption measured by ground-based MAX-DOAS I. Ortega et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2016.02.021
- Two-dimensional monitoring of air pollution in Madrid using a Multi-AXis Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy two-dimensional (MAXDOAS-2D) instrument D. Garcia-Nieto et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2941-2021
- MAX-DOAS measurements of HONO slant column densities during the MAD-CAT campaign: inter-comparison, sensitivity studies on spectral analysis settings, and error budget Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3719-2017
- Measuring the Vertical Profiles of Aerosol Extinction in the Lower Troposphere by MAX-DOAS at a Rural Site in the North China Plain S. Cheng et al. 10.3390/atmos11101037
- Intercomparison of NO<sub>2</sub>, O<sub>4</sub>, O<sub>3</sub> and HCHO slant column measurements by MAX-DOAS and zenith-sky UV–visible spectrometers during CINDI-2 K. Kreher et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2169-2020
- Inter-comparison of MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric HONO slant column densities and vertical profiles during the CINDI-2 campaign Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5087-2020
- Model representations of aerosol layers transported from North America over the Atlantic Ocean during the Two-Column Aerosol Project J. Fast et al. 10.1002/2016JD025248
Latest update: 13 May 2021