Retrieval of ash properties from IASI measurements
Lucy J. Ventress et al.
Total article views: 1,401 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A New Parameterization of Volcanic Ash Complex Refractive Index Based on NBO/T and SiO2 Content G. Prata et al. 10.1029/2018JD028679
- Multisatellite Multisensor Observations of a Sub-Plinian Volcanic Eruption: The 2015 Calbuco Explosive Event in Chile F. Marzano et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2017.2769003
- Passive Earth Observations of Volcanic Clouds in the Atmosphere F. Prata & M. Lynch 10.3390/atmos10040199
- A Decadal Data Set of Global Atmospheric Dust Retrieved From IASI Satellite Measurements L. Clarisse et al. 10.1029/2018JD029701
- Complex refractive index of volcanic ash aerosol in the infrared, visible, and ultraviolet A. Deguine et al. 10.1364/AO.59.000884
- Quantitative Retrieval of Volcanic Sulphate Aerosols from IASI Observations H. Guermazi et al. 10.3390/rs13091808
- The Impact of Ensemble Meteorology on Inverse Modeling Estimates of Volcano Emissions and Ash Dispersion Forecasts: Grímsvötn 2011 N. Harvey et al. 10.3390/atmos11101022
- Stratospheric aerosol layer perturbation caused by the 2019 Raikoke and Ulawun eruptions and their radiative forcing C. Kloss et al. 10.5194/acp-21-535-2021
- The Complex Refractive Index of Volcanic Ash Aerosol Retrieved From Spectral Mass Extinction B. Reed et al. 10.1002/2017JD027362
- An adaptation of the CO<sub>2</sub> slicing technique for the Infrared Atmospheric Sounding Interferometer to obtain the height of tropospheric volcanic ash clouds I. Taylor et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3853-2019
- Validation of ash optical depth and layer height retrieved from passive satellite sensors using EARLINET and airborne lidar data: the case of the Eyjafjallajökull eruption D. Balis et al. 10.5194/acp-16-5705-2016
Latest update: 27 Oct 2021