18 Nov 2016
Research article | 18 Nov 2016
Comparison of two closed-path cavity-based spectrometers for measuring air–water CO2 and CH4 fluxes by eddy covariance
Mingxi Yang et al.
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,933 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,916 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,529 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 390 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 387 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sea spray fluxes from the southwest coast of the United Kingdom – dependence on wind speed and wave height M. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15271-2019
- Impact of sea ice on air-sea CO2 exchange – A critical review of polar eddy covariance studies J. Watts et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2022.102741
- Applicability of a gas analyzer with dual quantum cascade lasers for simultaneous measurements of N2O, CH4 and CO2 fluxes from cropland using the eddy covariance technique D. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138784
- Wind, Convection and Fetch Dependence of Gas Transfer Velocity in an Arctic Sea‐Ice Lead Determined From Eddy Covariance CO 2 Flux Measurements J. Prytherch & M. Yelland 10.1029/2020GB006633
- Measurement of Air-Sea Methane Fluxes in the Baltic Sea Using the Eddy Covariance Method L. Gutiérrez-Loza et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00093
- Dried, closed-path eddy covariance method for measuring carbon dioxide flux over sea ice B. Butterworth & B. Else 10.5194/amt-11-6075-2018
- Simultaneous detection of ozone and nitrogen dioxide by oxygen anion chemical ionization mass spectrometry: a fast-time-response sensor suitable for eddy covariance measurements G. Novak et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1887-2020
- Insights from year-long measurements of air–water CH<sub>4</sub> and CO<sub>2</sub> exchange in a coastal environment M. Yang et al. 10.5194/bg-16-961-2019
- Air–sea exchange of acetone, acetaldehyde, DMS and isoprene at a UK coastal site D. Phillips et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10111-2021
- Natural variability in air–sea gas transfer efficiency of CO2 M. Yang et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-92947-w
- Shipborne eddy covariance observations of methane fluxes constrain Arctic sea emissions B. Thornton et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aay7934
- Uncertainties in eddy covariance air–sea CO<sub>2</sub> flux measurements and implications for gas transfer velocity parameterisations Y. Dong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8089-2021
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022