Parameterization retrieval of trace gas volume mixing ratios from Airborne MAX-DOAS
Barbara Dix et al.
Total article views: 1,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Importance of reactive halogens in the tropical marine atmosphere: a regional modelling study using WRF-Chem A. Badia et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3161-2019
- Ship-based MAX-DOAS measurements of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub>, SO<sub>2</sub>, and HCHO distribution along the Yangtze River Q. Hong et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5931-2018
- Tropospheric NO2 vertical column densities retrieved from ground-based MAX-DOAS measurements at Shangdianzi regional atmospheric background station in China S. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.12.012
- Effect of sea salt aerosol on tropospheric bromine chemistry L. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6497-2019
- Quantitative detection of iodine in the stratosphere T. Koenig et al. 10.1073/pnas.1916828117
- The Small Whiskbroom Imager for atmospheric compositioN monitorinG (SWING) and its operations from an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) during the AROMAT campaign A. Merlaud et al. 10.5194/amt-11-551-2018
- Characterisation of African biomass burning plumes and impacts on the atmospheric composition over the south-west Indian Ocean B. Verreyken et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14821-2020
- BrO and inferred Br<sub><i>y</i></sub> profiles over the western Pacific: relevance of inorganic bromine sources and a Br<sub><i>y</i></sub> minimum in the aged tropical tropopause layer T. Koenig et al. 10.5194/acp-17-15245-2017
- Tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub>, SO<sub>2</sub>, and HCHO over the East China Sea, using ship-based MAX-DOAS observations and comparison with OMI and OMPS satellite data W. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15387-2018
- Stratospheric Injection of Brominated Very Short-Lived Substances: Aircraft Observations in the Western Pacific and Representation in Global Models P. Wales et al. 10.1029/2017JD027978
Latest update: 13 May 2021