Development of a cloud particle sensor for radiosonde sounding
Masatomo Fujiwara et al.
Total article views: 2,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Application of cloud particle sensor sondes for estimating the number concentration of cloud water droplets and liquid water content: case studies in the Arctic region J. Inoue et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4971-2021
- Retrieval of cloud liquid water path using radiosonde measurements: Comparison with MODIS and ERA5 R. Nandan et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105799
- Optical design of low-cost polarimetric back-scatter sondes M. Hamilton 10.1364/AO.57.004639
- The Universal Cloud and Aerosol Sounding System (UCASS): a low-cost miniature optical particle counter for use in dropsonde or balloon-borne sounding systems H. Smith et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6579-2019
- Coordinated Upper-Troposphere-to-Stratosphere Balloon Experiment in Biak F. Hasebe et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0289.1
- Models transport Saharan dust too low in the atmosphere: a comparison of the MetUM and CAMS forecasts with observations D. O'Sullivan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12955-2020
- Simultaneous measurement of cloud microphysical parameters based on digital holographic interferometry P. Gao et al. 10.7498/aps.70.20201779
- Measurement report: Balloon-borne in situ profiling of Saharan dust over Cyprus with the UCASS optical particle counter M. Kezoudi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6781-2021
- Oceanic Supply of Ice‐Nucleating Particles and Its Effect on Ice Cloud Formation: A Case Study in the Arctic Ocean During a Cold‐Air Outbreak in Early Winter J. Inoue et al. 10.1029/2021GL094646
- Cloud vertical structure over a tropical station obtained using long-term high-resolution radiosonde measurements N. Narendra Reddy et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11709-2018
Latest update: 28 Jan 2022