16 Mar 2017
Research article | 16 Mar 2017
Tropospheric dry layers in the tropical western Pacific: comparisons of GPS radio occultation with multiple data sets
Therese Rieckh et al.
Total article views: 1,714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,632 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,269 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 374 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 363 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The COSMIC/FORMOSAT-3 Radio Occultation Mission after 12 Years: Accomplishments, Remaining Challenges, and Potential Impacts of COSMIC-2 S. Ho et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0290.1
- Simultaneous Radio Occultation Predictions for Inter-Satellite Comparison of Bending Angle Profiles from COSMIC-2 and GeoOptics Y. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs13183644
- Increasing Frequency of Midtropospheric Dry Layers in the Pacific Intertropical Convergence Zone E. Bartos et al. 10.1029/2018GL080799
- Fog Computing-Based Differential Positioning Method for BDS L. Wang & L. Li 10.1155/2018/3173067
- Evaluating tropospheric humidity from GPS radio occultation, radiosonde, and AIRS from high-resolution time series T. Rieckh et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3091-2018
- Inverting COSMIC-2 Phase Data to Bending Angle and Refractivity Profiles Using the Full Spectrum Inversion Method L. Adhikari et al. 10.3390/rs13091793
- A New Algorithm for the Retrieval of Atmospheric Profiles from GNSS Radio Occultation Data in Moist Air and Comparison to 1DVar Retrievals . Li et al. 10.3390/rs11232729
- Selected Years of Monsoon Variations and Extratropical Dry-Air Intrusions Compared with the Sumatran GPS Array Observations in Indonesia L. FENG et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2021-026
- The Representation of Tropospheric Water Vapor Over Low-Latitude Oceans in (Re-)analysis: Errors, Impacts, and the Ability to Exploit Current and Prospective Observations R. Pincus et al. 10.1007/s10712-017-9437-z
- Impact of inter-seasonal solar variability on the association of lower troposphere and cold point tropopause in the tropics: Observations using RO data from COSMIC V. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2017.08.026
- Tropical convection regimes in climate models: evaluation with satellite observations A. Steiner et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4657-2018
- Assessment of the Homogeneity of Long-Term Multi-Mission RO-Based Temperature Climatologies Z. Shen et al. 10.3390/rs13122278
- Initial Assessment of the COSMIC-2/FORMOSAT-7 Neutral Atmosphere Data Quality in NESDIS/STAR Using In Situ and Satellite Data S. Ho et al. 10.3390/rs12244099
- Sensitivity of Forward-Modeled Bending Angles to Vertical Interpolation of Refractivity for Radio Occultation Data Assimilation S. Gilpin et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-18-0223.1
- Dry layers in the tropical troposphere observed during CONTRAST and global behavior from GFS analyses W. Randel et al. 10.1002/2016JD025841
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022