Articles | Volume 10, issue 4
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Updated MISR dark water research aerosol retrieval algorithm – Part 1: Coupled 1.1 km ocean surface chlorophyll a retrievals with empirical calibration corrections
Total article views: 2,311 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,311 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,222 with geography defined and 89 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,765 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 457 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Karymsky volcano eruptive plume properties based on MISR multi-angle imagery and the volcanological implications V. Flower & R. Kahn 10.5194/acp-18-3903-2018
- Harnessing remote sensing to address critical science questions on ocean-atmosphere interactions G. Neukermans et al. 10.1525/elementa.331
- Distinguishing Remobilized Ash From Erupted Volcanic Plumes Using Space-Borne Multiangle Imaging V. Flower & R. Kahn 10.1002/2017GL074740
- Improved Aerosol Retrievals Over Complex Regions Using NPP Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Observations Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2019EA000574
- MISR Radiance Anomalies Induced by Stratospheric Volcanic Aerosols D. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs10121875
- Semi-Empirical Models for the Bidirectional Water-Leaving Radiance: An Analysis of a Turbid Inland Lake Z. Han et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.818557
- Cloud responses to climate variability over the extratropical oceans as observed by MISR and MODIS A. Geiss & R. Marchand 10.5194/acp-19-7547-2019
- The Evolution of Icelandic Volcano Emissions, as Observed From Space in the Era of NASA's Earth Observing System (EOS) V. Flower & R. Kahn 10.1029/2019JD031625
- Combining low-cost, surface-based aerosol monitors with size-resolved satellite data for air quality applications P. deSouza et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5319-2020
- Aerosol Absorption: Progress Towards Global and Regional Constraints B. Samset et al. 10.1007/s40641-018-0091-4
- Interpreting the volcanological processes of Kamchatka, based on multi-sensor satellite observations V. Flower & R. Kahn 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111585
- Retrieving Aerosol Characteristics From the PACE Mission, Part 2: Multi-Angle and Polarimetry L. Remer et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2019.00094
- Updated MISR over-water research aerosol retrieval algorithm – Part 2: A multi-angle aerosol retrieval algorithm for shallow, turbid, oligotrophic, and eutrophic waters J. Limbacher & R. Kahn 10.5194/amt-12-675-2019
- Constraining chemical transport PM<sub>2.5</sub> modeling outputs using surface monitor measurements and satellite retrievals: application over the San Joaquin Valley M. Friberg et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12891-2018
- Twenty years of NASA-EOS multi-sensor satellite observations at Kīlauea volcano (2000–2019) V. Flower & R. Kahn 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107247
- A study of 15-year aerosol optical thickness and direct shortwave aerosol radiative effect trends using MODIS, MISR, CALIOP and CERES R. Alfaro-Contreras et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13849-2017
- Atmospheric Correction of Satellite Ocean-Color Imagery During the PACE Era R. Frouin et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00145
- Introducing the 4.4 km spatial resolution Multi-Angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer (MISR) aerosol product M. Garay et al. 10.5194/amt-13-593-2020
- Oceanic Aerosol Loading Derived From MISR's 4.4 km (V23) Aerosol Product M. Witek et al. 10.1029/2019JD031065
- Has China been exporting less particulate air pollution over the past decade? J. Zhang et al. 10.1002/2017GL072617
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023