High-resolution mapping of the NO2 spatial distribution over Belgian urban areas based on airborne APEX remote sensing
Total article views: 3,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,308 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,692 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 616 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation of TROPOMI tropospheric NO2 columns using dual-scan multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements in Uccle, Brussels E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5165-2020
- Use of machine learning and principal component analysis to retrieve nitrogen dioxide (NO2) with hyperspectral imagers and reduce noise in spectral fitting J. Joiner et al. 10.5194/amt-16-481-2023
- Mapping the spatial distribution of NO<sub>2</sub> with in situ and remote sensing instruments during the Munich NO<sub>2</sub> imaging campaign G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1609-2022
- Intercomparison of four airborne imaging DOAS systems for tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> mapping – the AROMAPEX campaign F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-12-211-2019
- Near-surface and path-averaged mixing ratios of NO<sub>2</sub> derived from car DOAS zenith-sky and tower DOAS off-axis measurements in Vienna: a case study S. Schreier et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5853-2019
- Horizontal distribution of tropospheric NO2 and aerosols derived by dual-scan multi-wavelength multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements in Uccle, Belgium E. Dimitropoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-15-4503-2022
- Retrieval of Atmospheric Parameters and Surface Reflectance from Visible and Shortwave Infrared Imaging Spectroscopy Data D. Thompson et al. 10.1007/s10712-018-9488-9
- Evaluating the impact of spatial resolution on tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column comparisons within urban areas using high-resolution airborne data L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6091-2019
- Assessment of the TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> product based on airborne APEX observations F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-14-615-2021
- Evaluating Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column densities with airborne and Pandora spectrometers near New York City and Long Island Sound L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6113-2020
- Cross-evaluating WRF-Chem v4.1.2, TROPOMI, APEX, and in situ NO2 measurements over Antwerp, Belgium C. Poraicu et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-479-2023
- The Small Whiskbroom Imager for atmospheric compositioN monitorinG (SWING) and its operations from an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) during the AROMAT campaign A. Merlaud et al. 10.5194/amt-11-551-2018
- Nitrogen dioxide and formaldehyde measurements from the GEOstationary Coastal and Air Pollution Events (GEO-CAPE) Airborne Simulator over Houston, Texas C. Nowlan et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5941-2018
- Validation of Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO2 products by comparison with NO2 measurements from airborne imaging DOAS, ground-based stationary DOAS, and mobile car DOAS measurements during the S5P-VAL-DE-Ruhr campaign K. Lange et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1357-2023
- TROPOMI NO2 Sentinel-5P data in the Community of Madrid: A detailed consistency analysis with in situ surface observations C. Morillas et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2023.101083
- First high-resolution tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> observations from the Ultraviolet Visible Hyperspectral Imaging Spectrometer (UVHIS) L. Xi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-435-2021
- Impact of 3D radiative transfer on airborne NO<sub>2</sub> imaging remote sensing over cities with buildings M. Schwaerzel et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6469-2021
- Three-dimensional radiative transfer effects on airborne and ground-based trace gas remote sensing M. Schwaerzel et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4277-2020
- Highly resolved mapping of NO2 vertical column densities from GeoTASO measurements over a megacity and industrial area during the KORUS-AQ campaign G. Choo et al. 10.5194/amt-16-625-2023
- Mobile DOAS Observations of Tropospheric NO2 Using an UltraLight Trike and Flux Calculation D. Constantin et al. 10.3390/atmos8040078
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023