Articles | Volume 10, issue 5
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
High-resolution airborne imaging DOAS measurements of NO2 above Bucharest during AROMAT
Total article views: 3,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,603 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,683 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 945 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 920 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraining industrial ammonia emissions using hyperspectral infrared imaging L. Noppen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2023.113559
- Assessment of the TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> product based on airborne APEX observations F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-14-615-2021
- First Concurrent Observations of NO2 and CO2 From Power Plant Plumes by Airborne Remote Sensing T. Fujinawa et al. 10.1029/2021GL092685
- Nitrogen dioxide and formaldehyde measurements from the GEOstationary Coastal and Air Pollution Events (GEO-CAPE) Airborne Simulator over Houston, Texas C. Nowlan et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5941-2018
- Columnar aerosol measurements in a continental southeastern Europe site: climatology and trends E. Carstea et al. 10.1007/s00704-019-02805-z
- Near-surface and path-averaged mixing ratios of NO<sub>2</sub> derived from car DOAS zenith-sky and tower DOAS off-axis measurements in Vienna: a case study S. Schreier et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5853-2019
- Car-Borne Measurements of Atmospheric NO2 by a Compact Broadband Cavity Enhanced Absorption Spectrometer L. Ling et al. 10.1007/s10812-021-01257-6
- Evaluating Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column densities with airborne and Pandora spectrometers near New York City and Long Island Sound L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6113-2020
- Concept of small satellite UV/visible imaging spectrometer optimized for tropospheric NO2 measurements in air quality monitoring T. Fujinawa et al. 10.1016/j.actaastro.2019.03.081
- Evaluating the impact of spatial resolution on tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column comparisons within urban areas using high-resolution airborne data L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6091-2019
- Studies of the horizontal inhomogeneities in NO<sub>2</sub> concentrations above a shipping lane using ground-based multi-axis differential optical absorption spectroscopy (MAX-DOAS) measurements and validation with airborne imaging DOAS measurements A. Seyler et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5959-2019
- Intercomparison of four airborne imaging DOAS systems for tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> mapping – the AROMAPEX campaign F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-12-211-2019
- Observations of Atmospheric NO2 Using a New Low-Cost MAX-DOAS System A. Roşu et al. 10.3390/atmos11020129
- Validation of Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO2 products by comparison with NO2 measurements from airborne imaging DOAS, ground-based stationary DOAS, and mobile car DOAS measurements during the S5P-VAL-DE-Ruhr campaign K. Lange et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1357-2023
- Satellite validation strategy assessments based on the AROMAT campaigns A. Merlaud et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5513-2020
- First high-resolution tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> observations from the Ultraviolet Visible Hyperspectral Imaging Spectrometer (UVHIS) L. Xi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-435-2021
- The Small Whiskbroom Imager for atmospheric compositioN monitorinG (SWING) and its operations from an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) during the AROMAT campaign A. Merlaud et al. 10.5194/amt-11-551-2018
- Global diffuse attenuation derived from vibrational Raman scattering detected in hyperspectral backscattered satellite spectra J. Oelker et al. 10.1364/OE.27.00A829
- Highly resolved mapping of NO2 vertical column densities from GeoTASO measurements over a megacity and industrial area during the KORUS-AQ campaign G. Choo et al. 10.5194/amt-16-625-2023
- Assessment of NO2 Pollution Level during the COVID-19 Lockdown in a Romanian City A. Roșu et al. 10.3390/ijerph18020544
- High-resolution mapping of the NO<sub>2</sub> spatial distribution over Belgian urban areas based on airborne APEX remote sensing F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-10-1665-2017
Latest update: 04 Oct 2023