Validation of MOPITT carbon monoxide using ground-based Fourier transform infrared spectrometer data from NDACC
Rebecca R. Buchholz et al.
Total article views: 2,061 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,915 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,515 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,504 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 411 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 411 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbon Monoxide Variations in the Antarctic Atmosphere from Ground-Based and Satellite Measurement Data V. Ustinov et al. 10.1134/S0001433819090536
- Atmospheric ammonia (NH<sub>3</sub>) over the Paris megacity: 9 years of total column observations from ground-based infrared remote sensing B. Tournadre et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3923-2020
- Links Between Carbon Monoxide and Climate Indices for the Southern Hemisphere and Tropical Fire Regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1029/2018JD028438
- Downward cloud venting of the central African biomass burning plume during the West Africa summer monsoon A. Dajuma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5373-2020
- Comparison of ground-based and satellite measurements of water vapour vertical profiles over Ellesmere Island, Nunavut D. Weaver et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4039-2019
- The Status of Air Quality in the United States During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Remote Sensing Perspective Y. Elshorbany et al. 10.3390/rs13030369
- Estimating ground-level CO concentrations across China based on the national monitoring network and MOPITT: potentially overlooked CO hotspots in the Tibetan Plateau D. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12413-2019
- Assessing Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT) carbon monoxide retrievals over urban versus non-urban regions W. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1337-2020
- 1.5 years of TROPOMI CO measurements: comparisons to MOPITT and ATom S. Martínez-Alonso et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4841-2020
- Application of a combined standard deviation and mean based approach to MOPITT CO column data, and resulting improved representation of biomass burning and urban air pollution sources C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111720
- Evaluation of MOPITT Version 7 joint TIR–NIR X<sub>CO</sub> retrievals with TCCON J. Hedelius et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5547-2019
- Long-Term Trends of Carbon Monoxide Total Columnar Amount in Urban Areas and Background Regions: Ground- and Satellite-based Spectroscopic Measurements P. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00376-017-6327-8
- Appraising city-scale pollution monitoring capabilities of multi-satellite datasets using portable pollutant monitors Y. Aliyu & J. Botai 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.034
- Retrieval of Carbon Monoxide Total Column in the Atmosphere from High Resolution Atmospheric Spectra T. Chesnokova et al. 10.1134/S1024856019040031
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from SCIAMACHY P. Hochstaffl & F. Schreier 10.3390/rs12071084
- Air pollution trends measured from Terra: CO and AOD over industrial, fire-prone, and background regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112275
- Radiance-based retrieval bias mitigation for the MOPITT instrument: the version 8 product M. Deeter et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4561-2019
- Satellite measurements of aerosol optical depth and carbon monoxide and comparison with ground data P. Lalitaporn & T. Mekaumnuaychai 10.1007/s10661-020-08346-7
- Upper tropospheric water vapour and its interaction with cirrus clouds as seen from IAGOS long-term routine in situ observations A. Petzold et al. 10.1039/C7FD00006E
- Editorial for the Special Issue “Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Components and Water Vapor” V. Cachorro & M. Antón 10.3390/rs12132074
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 14 May 2021