01 Jun 2017
Research article | 01 Jun 2017
Validation of MOPITT carbon monoxide using ground-based Fourier transform infrared spectrometer data from NDACC
Rebecca R. Buchholz et al.
Total article views: 2,968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,772 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,338 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,327 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 445 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 445 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric ammonia (NH<sub>3</sub>) over the Paris megacity: 9 years of total column observations from ground-based infrared remote sensing B. Tournadre et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3923-2020
- Links Between Carbon Monoxide and Climate Indices for the Southern Hemisphere and Tropical Fire Regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1029/2018JD028438
- Analysis of improvements in MOPITT observational coverage over Canada H. Marey et al. 10.5194/amt-15-701-2022
- Comparison of ground-based and satellite measurements of water vapour vertical profiles over Ellesmere Island, Nunavut D. Weaver et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4039-2019
- Validation of methane and carbon monoxide from Sentinel-5 Precursor using TCCON and NDACC-IRWG stations M. Sha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6249-2021
- Estimating ground-level CO concentrations across China based on the national monitoring network and MOPITT: potentially overlooked CO hotspots in the Tibetan Plateau D. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12413-2019
- Intercomparison of CO measurements from TROPOMI, ACE-FTS, and a high-Arctic ground-based Fourier transform spectrometer T. Wizenberg et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7707-2021
- Assessing Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT) carbon monoxide retrievals over urban versus non-urban regions W. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1337-2020
- Application of a combined standard deviation and mean based approach to MOPITT CO column data, and resulting improved representation of biomass burning and urban air pollution sources C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111720
- Appraising city-scale pollution monitoring capabilities of multi-satellite datasets using portable pollutant monitors Y. Aliyu & J. Botai 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.034
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from SCIAMACHY P. Hochstaffl & F. Schreier 10.3390/rs12071084
- Australian Fire Emissions of Carbon Monoxide Estimated by Global Biomass Burning Inventories: Variability and Observational Constraints M. Desservettaz et al. 10.1029/2021JD035925
- Editorial for the Special Issue “Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Components and Water Vapor” V. Cachorro & M. Antón 10.3390/rs12132074
- Carbon Monoxide Variations in the Antarctic Atmosphere from Ground-Based and Satellite Measurement Data V. Ustinov et al. 10.1134/S0001433819090536
- Downward cloud venting of the central African biomass burning plume during the West Africa summer monsoon A. Dajuma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5373-2020
- The Status of Air Quality in the United States During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Remote Sensing Perspective Y. Elshorbany et al. 10.3390/rs13030369
- First retrievals of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) from ground-based FTIR solar spectra recorded at remote sites, comparison with model and satellite data E. Mahieu et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00027
- Evaluating Carbon Monoxide and Aerosol Optical Depth Simulations from CAM-Chem Using Satellite Observations D. Alvim et al. 10.3390/rs13112231
- 1.5 years of TROPOMI CO measurements: comparisons to MOPITT and ATom S. Martínez-Alonso et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4841-2020
- Evaluation of MOPITT Version 7 joint TIR–NIR X<sub>CO</sub> retrievals with TCCON J. Hedelius et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5547-2019
- Long-Term Trends of Carbon Monoxide Total Columnar Amount in Urban Areas and Background Regions: Ground- and Satellite-based Spectroscopic Measurements P. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00376-017-6327-8
- Retrieval of Carbon Monoxide Total Column in the Atmosphere from High Resolution Atmospheric Spectra T. Chesnokova et al. 10.1134/S1024856019040031
- Air pollution trends measured from Terra: CO and AOD over industrial, fire-prone, and background regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112275
- Radiance-based retrieval bias mitigation for the MOPITT instrument: the version 8 product M. Deeter et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4561-2019
- Global Atmospheric OCS Trend Analysis From 22 NDACC Stations J. Hannigan et al. 10.1029/2021JD035764
- Satellite measurements of aerosol optical depth and carbon monoxide and comparison with ground data P. Lalitaporn & T. Mekaumnuaychai 10.1007/s10661-020-08346-7
- Upper tropospheric water vapour and its interaction with cirrus clouds as seen from IAGOS long-term routine in situ observations A. Petzold et al. 10.1039/C7FD00006E
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022