Simultaneous multicopter-based air sampling and sensing of meteorological variables
Caroline Brosy et al.
Total article views: 2,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,207 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,191 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,518 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 673 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of Sensible Heat Flux and Atmospheric Boundary Layer Height Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle M. Kim & B. Kwon 10.3390/atmos10070363
- Testing the near-field Gaussian plume inversion flux quantification technique using unmanned aerial vehicle sampling A. Shah et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1467-2020
- Studying boundary layer methane isotopy and vertical mixing processes at a rewetted peatland site using an unmanned aircraft system A. Lampert et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1937-2020
- The TERENO Pre-Alpine Observatory: Integrating Meteorological, Hydrological, and Biogeochemical Measurements and Modeling R. Kiese et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.03.0060
- Assessing iMET-XQ Performance and Optimal Placement on a Small Off-the-Shelf, Rotary-Wing UAV, as a Function of Atmospheric Conditions S. Kimball et al. 10.3390/atmos11060660
- An optimized multicopter UAV sounding technique (MUST) for probing comprehensive atmospheric variables C. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126867
- A Near-Field Gaussian Plume Inversion Flux Quantification Method, Applied to Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Sampling A. Shah et al. 10.3390/atmos10070396
- Considerations for temperature sensor placement on rotary-wing unmanned aircraft systems B. Greene et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5519-2018
- Moving towards a Network of Autonomous UAS Atmospheric Profiling Stations for Observations in the Earth’s Lower Atmosphere: The 3D Mesonet Concept P. Chilson et al. 10.3390/s19122720
- Suitability of a Non-Dispersive Infrared Methane Sensor Package for Flux Quantification Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle A. Shah et al. 10.3390/s19214705
- On the Use of Unmanned Aircraft for Sampling Mesoscale Phenomena in the Preconvective Boundary Layer S. Koch et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0101.1
- High-Resolution Observations of Transport and Exchange Processes in Mountainous Terrain S. Emeis et al. 10.3390/atmos9120457
- Sensing Wind from Quadrotor Motion J. González-Rocha et al. 10.2514/1.G003542
- Estimation of Wind Vector Profile Using a Hexarotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Its Application to Meteorological Observation up to 1000 m above Surface T. Shimura et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-17-0186.1
- A new multicopter-based unmanned aerial system for pollen and spores collection in the atmospheric boundary layer C. Crazzolara et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1581-2019
- Surface flux estimates derived from UAS-based mole fraction measurements by means of a nocturnal boundary layer budget approach M. Kunz et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1671-2020
- In Situ, Rotor-Based Drone Measurement of Wind Vector and Aerosol Concentration in Volcanic Areas K. Sasaki et al. 10.3390/atmos12030376
- Environmental and Sensor Integration Influences on Temperature Measurements by Rotary-Wing Unmanned Aircraft Systems B. Greene et al. 10.3390/s19061470
- High-Resolution Vertical Profile Measurements for Carbon Dioxide and Water Vapour Concentrations Within and Above Crop Canopies P. Ney & A. Graf 10.1007/s10546-017-0316-4
- Wind Profiling in the Lower Atmosphere from Wind-Induced Perturbations to Multirotor UAS J. González-Rocha et al. 10.3390/s20051341
- Wind sensing with drone-mounted wind lidars: proof of concept N. Vasiljević et al. 10.5194/amt-13-521-2020
- Observations of the thermodynamic and kinematic state of the atmospheric boundary layer over the San Luis Valley, CO, using the CopterSonde 2 remotely piloted aircraft system in support of the LAPSE-RATE field campaign E. Pillar-Little et al. 10.5194/essd-13-269-2021
- Assessment of Urban CO2 Measurement and Source Attribution in Munich Based on TDLAS-WMS and Trajectory Analysis L. Lan et al. 10.3390/atmos11010058
- Estimation of evapotranspiration of temperate grassland based on high-resolution thermal and visible range imagery from unmanned aerial systems C. Brenner et al. 10.1080/01431161.2018.1471550
- Environmental chemical sensing using small drones: A review J. Burgués & S. Marco 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141172
- Wind Measurement and Simulation Techniques in Multi-Rotor Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles P. Abichandani et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2977693
- Evaluating Temperature Measurements of the iMET-XQ, in the Field, under Varying Atmospheric Conditions S. Kimball et al. 10.3390/atmos11040335
- Observational Practices for Urban Microclimates Using Meteorologically Instrumented Unmanned Aircraft Systems K. Adkins et al. 10.3390/atmos11091008
- Accuracy assessment on the number of flux terms needed to estimate in situ fAPAR B. Putzenlechner et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2020.102061
- The vertical variability of black carbon observed in the atmospheric boundary layer during DACCIWA B. Altstädter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7911-2020
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021