Comparison of different Aethalometer correction schemes and a reference multi-wavelength absorption technique for ambient aerosol data
Jorge Saturno et al.
Total article views: 2,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,477 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,736 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 741 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source identification and global implications of black carbon E. Blanco-Donado et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101149
- An overview of optical and thermal methods for the characterization of carbonaceous aerosol D. Massabò & P. Prati 10.1007/s40766-021-00017-8
- Light absorption of brown carbon in eastern China based on 3-year multi-wavelength aerosol optical property observations and an improved absorption Ångström exponent segregation method J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9061-2018
- Long-term observations of cloud condensation nuclei over the Amazon rain forest – Part 2: Variability and characteristics of biomass burning, long-range transport, and pristine rain forest aerosols M. Pöhlker et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10289-2018
- The spatio-temporal evolution of black carbon in the North-West European ‘air pollution hotspot’ K. Wyche et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117874
- Emission ratios of trace gases and particles for Siberian forest fires on the basis of mobile ground observations A. Vasileva et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12303-2017
- Biomass burning and urban emission impacts in the Andes Cordillera region based on in situ measurements from the Chacaltaya observatory, Bolivia (5240 m a.s.l.) A. Chauvigné et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14805-2019
- Elemental Mixing State of Aerosol Particles Collected in Central Amazonia during GoAmazon2014/15 M. Fraund et al. 10.3390/atmos8090173
- Determination of Aethalometer multiple-scattering enhancement parameters and impact on source apportionment during the winter 2017/18 EMEP/ACTRIS/COLOSSAL campaign in Milan V. Bernardoni et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2919-2021
- Complex refractive indices and single-scattering albedo of global dust aerosols in the shortwave spectrum and relationship to size and iron content C. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15503-2019
- Three years of measurements of light-absorbing aerosols over coastal Namibia: seasonality, origin, and transport P. Formenti et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17003-2018
- Spectral absorption properties of organic carbon aerosol during a polluted winter in Beijing, China Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142600
- Comparison of Columnar, Surface, and UAS Profiles of Absorbing Aerosol Optical Depth and Single-Scattering Albedo in South-East Poland M. Chiliński et al. 10.3390/atmos10080446
- Black and brown carbon over central Amazonia: long-term aerosol measurements at the ATTO site J. Saturno et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12817-2018
- Contributions of biomass-burning, urban, and biogenic emissions to the concentrations and light-absorbing properties of particulate matter in central Amazonia during the dry season S. de Sá et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7973-2019
- Developing a dynamic correction mechanism for aethalometer results of actual urban aerosols Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105529
- Optical properties of PM2.5 particles: Results from a monitoring campaign in southeastern Italy S. Romano et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.037
- Improved estimation of PM2.5 brown carbon contributions to filter light attenuation J. Chow et al. 10.1016/j.partic.2021.01.001
- Applicability of benchtop multi-wavelength polar photometers to off-line measurements of the Multi-Angle Absorption Photometer (MAAP) samples S. Valentini et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105701
- Long-Term Variation of Black Carbon Aerosol in China Based on Revised Aethalometer Monitoring Data B. Guo et al. 10.3390/atmos11070684
- Rapid reduction in black carbon emissions from China: evidence from 2009–2019 observations on Fukue Island, Japan Y. Kanaya et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6339-2020
- Intercomparison and characterization of 23 Aethalometers under laboratory and ambient air conditions: procedures and unit-to-unit variabilities A. Cuesta-Mosquera et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3195-2021
- Quantifying black carbon light absorption enhancement with a novel statistical approach C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-289-2018
- The vertical variability of black carbon observed in the atmospheric boundary layer during DACCIWA B. Altstädter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7911-2020
- Multiple scattering correction factor estimation for aethalometer aerosol absorption coefficient measurement J. Kim et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1555368
- Long-Term eBC Measurements with the Use of MAAP in the Polluted Urban Atmosphere (Poland) N. Zioła et al. 10.3390/atmos12070808
- Aethalometer multiple scattering correction <i>C</i><sub>ref</sub> for mineral dust aerosols C. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/amt-10-2923-2017
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021