Design of an ozone and nitrogen dioxide sensor unit and its long-term operation within a sensor network in the city of Zurich
Michael Mueller et al.
Total article views: 3,481 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,364 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,186 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,185 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,178 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of a low-cost optical particle counter (Alphasense OPC-N2) for ambient air monitoring L. Crilley et al. 10.5194/amt-11-709-2018
- Effect of Relative Humidity and Air Temperature on the Results Obtained from Low-Cost Gas Sensors for Ambient Air Quality Measurements A. Samad et al. 10.3390/s20185175
- Performance of NO, NO<sub>2</sub> low cost sensors and three calibration approaches within a real world application A. Bigi et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3717-2018
- Social Impact Assessment of HealthyAIR Tool for Real-Time Detection of Pollution Risk A. Moreno Cano et al. 10.3390/su12239856
- Self-calibration methods for uncontrolled environments in sensor networks: A reference survey J. Barcelo-Ordinas et al. 10.1016/j.adhoc.2019.01.008
- Inferring Aerosol Sources from Low-Cost Air Quality Sensor Measurements: A Case Study in Delhi, India D. Hagan et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00393
- ICT Y. Cheng et al. 10.1145/3314393
- Field calibration of electrochemical NO<sub>2</sub> sensors in a citizen science context B. Mijling et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1297-2018
- In Situ Calibration Algorithms for Environmental Sensor Networks: A Review F. Delaine et al. 10.1109/JSEN.2019.2910317
- Integration and calibration of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) CO<sub>2</sub> low-cost sensors and their operation in a sensor network covering Switzerland M. Müller et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3815-2020
- Low-Cost Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring and Sensor Calibration F. Concas et al. 10.1145/3446005
- Calibration and assessment of electrochemical air quality sensors by co-location with regulatory-grade instruments D. Hagan et al. 10.5194/amt-11-315-2018
- Calibration and assessment of electrochemical low-cost sensors in remote alpine harsh environments F. Dallo et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6005-2021
- Use of networks of low cost air quality sensors to quantify air quality in urban settings O. Popoola et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.09.030
- Characterizing the Aging of Alphasense NO2 Sensors in Long-Term Field Deployments J. Li et al. 10.1021/acssensors.1c00729
- The Relocation Problem of Field Calibrated Low-Cost Sensor Systems in Air Quality Monitoring: A Sampling Bias G. Tancev & C. Pascale 10.3390/s20216198
- The BErkeley Atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> Observation Network: field calibration and evaluation of low-cost air quality sensors J. Kim et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1937-2018
- Recent Developments in Ozone Sensor Technology for Medical Applications L. Petani et al. 10.3390/mi11060624
- Robust statistical calibration and characterization of portable low-cost air quality monitoring sensors to quantify real-time O<sub>3</sub> and NO<sub>2</sub> concentrations in diverse environments R. Sahu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-37-2021
- Review of the Performance of Low-Cost Sensors for Air Quality Monitoring F. Karagulian et al. 10.3390/atmos10090506
- A fast calibration algorithm for Non-Dispersive Infrared single channel carbon dioxide sensor based on deep learning K. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.comcom.2021.08.003
- A Survey on Sensor Calibration in Air Pollution Monitoring Deployments B. Maag et al. 10.1109/JIOT.2018.2853660
- Assessment of air quality sensor system performance after relocation S. Zauli-Sajani et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.010
- In search of an optimal in-field calibration method of low-cost gas sensors for ambient air pollutants: Comparison of linear, multilinear and artificial neural network approaches D. Topalović et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.028
- First-Principles Algorithm for Air Quality Electrochemical Gas Sensors B. Ouyang 10.1021/acssensors.0c01129
- Solution to the Problem of Calibration of Low-Cost Air Quality Measurement Sensors in Networks G. Miskell et al. 10.1021/acssensors.8b00074
- Mid-IR spectrometer for mobile, real-time urban NO<sub>2</sub> measurements P. Hundt et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2669-2018
- From emissions to source allocation: Synergies and trade-offs between top-down and bottom-up information L. Sartini et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100088
- Use of electrochemical sensors for measurement of air pollution: correcting interference response and validating measurements E. Cross et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3575-2017
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021