25 Oct 2017
Research article | 25 Oct 2017
Long-term observations minus background monitoring of ground-based brightness temperatures from a microwave radiometer network
Francesco De Angelis et al.
Total article views: 2,281 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,281 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,215 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,447 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 768 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ground-based temperature and humidity profiling: combining active and passive remote sensors D. Turner & U. Löhnert 10.5194/amt-14-3033-2021
- A High-Accuracy and Fast Retrieval Method of Atmospheric Parameters Based on Genetic-BP J. Tian & J. Shi 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3151868
- Long-Term Observations of Microwave Brightness Temperatures over a Metropolitan Area: Comparison of Radiometric Data and Spectra Simulated with the Use of Radiosonde Measurements M. Belikovich et al. 10.3390/rs13112061
- W-band radar observations for fog forecast improvement: an analysis of model and forward operator errors A. Bell et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4929-2021
- RTTOV-gb v1.0 – updates on sensors, absorption models, uncertainty, and availability D. Cimini et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1833-2019
- How Can Existing Ground-Based Profiling Instruments Improve European Weather Forecasts? A. Illingworth et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0231.1
- Application of Ground-Based Microwave Radiometer in Retrieving Meteorological Characteristics of Tibet Plateau J. Wei et al. 10.3390/rs13132527
- Speed-dependent broadening of the O2 fine-structure lines M. Koshelev et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107546
- Towards the profiling of the atmospheric boundary layer at European scale—introducing the COST Action PROBE D. Cimini et al. 10.1007/s42865-020-00003-8
- Improvement of numerical weather prediction model analysis during fog conditions through the assimilation of ground-based microwave radiometer observations: a 1D-Var study P. Martinet et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6593-2020
- EUMETNET opens to microwave radiometers for operational thermodynamical profiling in Europe R. Rüfenacht et al. 10.1007/s42865-021-00033-w
- Combining ground-based microwave radiometer and the AROME convective scale model through 1DVAR retrievals in complex terrain: an Alpine valley case study P. Martinet et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3385-2017
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022