25 Oct 2017
Research article | 25 Oct 2017
Assessment of mixed-layer height estimation from single-wavelength ceilometer profiles
Travis N. Knepp et al.
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,110 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,496 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 617 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 614 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ground-based lidar processing and simulator framework for comparing models and observations (ALCF 1.0) P. Kuma et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-43-2021
- Comprehensive evaluations of diurnal NO<sub>2</sub> measurements during DISCOVER-AQ 2011: effects of resolution-dependent representation of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11133-2021
- A Call for an Aloft Air Quality Monitoring Network: Need, Feasibility, and Potential Value R. Mathur et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b02496
- Comparison of Near‐Surface NO 2 Pollution With Pandora Total Column NO 2 During the Korea‐United States Ocean Color (KORUS OC) Campaign A. Thompson et al. 10.1029/2019JD030765
- Study of Planetary Boundary Layer, Air Pollution, Air Quality Models and Aerosol Transport Using Ceilometers in New South Wales (NSW), Australia H. Duc et al. 10.3390/atmos13020176
- Analysis of differences between thermodynamic and material boundary layer structure: Comparison of detection by ceilometer and microwave radiometer Y. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105179
- The first evaluation of formaldehyde column observations by improved Pandora spectrometers during the KORUS-AQ field study E. Spinei et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4943-2018
- Investigation of factors controlling PM2.5 variability across the South Korean Peninsula during KORUS-AQ C. Jordan et al. 10.1525/elementa.424
- The Korea–United States Air Quality (KORUS-AQ) field study J. Crawford et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00163
- Capabilities of an Automatic Lidar Ceilometer to Retrieve Aerosol Characteristics within the Planetary Boundary Layer D. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13183626
- Tall Tower Vertical Profiles and Diurnal Trends of Ammonia in the Colorado Front Range A. Tevlin et al. 10.1002/2017JD026534
- An Automated Common Algorithm for Planetary Boundary Layer Retrievals Using Aerosol Lidars in Support of the U.S. EPA Photochemical Assessment Monitoring Stations Program V. Caicedo et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-20-0050.1
- Assimilation of lidar planetary boundary layer height observations A. Tangborn et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1099-2021
- Unexpected deep mixing layer in the Sichuan Basin, China Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105300
- Predicting wildfire particulate matter and hypothetical re-emission of radiological Cs-137 contamination incidents K. Baker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148872
- Summertime Urban Mixing Layer Height over Sofia, Bulgaria V. Danchovski 10.3390/atmos10010036
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022