14 Nov 2017
Research article | 14 Nov 2017
On the parametrization of optical particle counter response including instrument-induced broadening of size spectra and a self-consistent evaluation of calibration measurements
Adrian Walser et al.
Total article views: 3,205 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,205 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,077 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,257 with geography defined and 112 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 820 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterising low-cost sensors in highly portable platforms to quantify personal exposure in diverse environments L. Chatzidiakou et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4643-2019
- Flow-induced errors in airborne in situ measurements of aerosols and clouds A. Spanu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1963-2020
- Determining the cutoff diameter and counting efficiency of optical particle counters with an aerodynamic aerosol classifier and an inkjet aerosol generator S. Tran et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1777252
- Coarse and giant particles are ubiquitous in Saharan dust export regions and are radiatively significant over the Sahara C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15353-2019
- Profiles of cloud condensation nuclei, dust mass concentration, and ice-nucleating-particle-relevant aerosol properties in the Saharan Air Layer over Barbados from polarization lidar and airborne in situ measurements M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13773-2019
- Ambient aerosol properties in the remote atmosphere from global-scale in situ measurements C. Brock et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15023-2021
- Modelling mineral dust emissions and atmospheric dispersion with MADE3 in EMAC v2.54 C. Beer et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4287-2020
- Aerosol characteristics and particle production in the upper troposphere over the Amazon Basin M. Andreae et al. 10.5194/acp-18-921-2018
- Estimation of dust related ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere: Comparison of profiling and in-situ measurements M. Haarig et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20199904002
- Evaluation of optical particulate matter sensors under realistic conditions of strong and mild urban pollution A. Masic et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6427-2020
- Multiparametric optical characterization of airborne dust with single particle extinction and scattering L. Cremonesi et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1699896
- Air Quality Impacts at an E‐Waste Site in Ghana Using Flexible, Moderate‐Cost and Quality‐Assured Measurements L. Kwarteng et al. 10.1029/2020GH000247
- Calibration of optical particle size spectrometers against a primary standard: Counting efficiency profile of the TSI Model 3330 OPS and Grimm 11-D monitor in the particle size range from 300 nm to 10 μm K. Vasilatou et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105818
- Assessing the accuracy of low-cost optical particle sensors using a physics-based approach D. Hagan & J. Kroll 10.5194/amt-13-6343-2020
- From low-cost sensors to high-quality data: A summary of challenges and best practices for effectively calibrating low-cost particulate matter mass sensors M. Giordano et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105833
- The Saharan Aerosol Long-Range Transport and Aerosol–Cloud-Interaction Experiment: Overview and Selected Highlights B. Weinzierl et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-15-00142.1
Latest update: 28 Jan 2023