Comparative assessment of GRASP algorithm for a dust event over Granada (Spain) during ChArMEx-ADRIMED 2013 campaign
Jose A. Benavent-Oltra et al.
Total article views: 1,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,908 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,244 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,232 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 676 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Retrieval of aerosol profiles combining sunphotometer and ceilometer measurements in GRASP code R. Román et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.01.021
- Retrieval of optical and microphysical properties of transported Saharan dust over Athens and Granada based on multi-wavelength Raman lidar measurements: Study of the mixing processes O. Soupiona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116824
- Seasonal analysis of the atmosphere during five years by using microwave radiometry over a mid-latitude site A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.11.014
- Impact of mineral dust on shortwave and longwave radiation: evaluation of different vertically resolved parameterizations in 1-D radiative transfer computations M. Granados-Muñoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-523-2019
- Evaluation of retrieved aerosol extinction profiles using as reference the aerosol optical depth differences between various heights M. Herreras et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104625
- Retrieval of aerosol components directly from satellite and ground-based measurements L. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13409-2019
- Hygroscopic growth study in the framework of EARLINET during the SLOPE I campaign: synergy of remote sensing and in situ instrumentation A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7001-2018
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from ceilometer and photometer measurements: long-term evaluation with in situ data and statistical analysis at Montsec (southern Pyrenees) G. Titos et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3255-2019
- Synergy processing of diverse ground-based remote sensing and in situ data using the GRASP algorithm: applications to radiometer, lidar and radiosonde observations A. Lopatin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2575-2021
- Extinction-related Angström exponent characterization of submicrometric volume fraction in atmospheric aerosol particles A. Quirantes et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.06.009
- Ceilometer inversion method using water-vapor correction from co-located microwave radiometer for aerosol retrievals A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105379
- Overview of the SLOPE I and II campaigns: aerosol properties retrieved with lidar and sun–sky photometer measurements J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9269-2021
- Measurement report: Balloon-borne in situ profiling of Saharan dust over Cyprus with the UCASS optical particle counter M. Kezoudi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6781-2021
- Different strategies to retrieve aerosol properties at night-time with the GRASP algorithm J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14149-2019
- Evaluation of LIRIC Algorithm Performance Using Independent Sun-Sky Photometer Data at Two Altitude Levels M. Granados-Muñoz et al. 10.3390/rs12050842
- EARLINET observations of Saharan dust intrusions over the northern Mediterranean region (2014–2017): properties and impact on radiative forcing O. Soupiona et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15147-2020
- A Laboratory Experiment for the Statistical Evaluation of Aerosol Retrieval (STEAR) Algorithms G. Schuster et al. 10.3390/rs11050498
- Aerosol radiative effects in photosynthetically active radiation and total irradiance at a Mediterranean site from an 11-year database I. Lozano et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105538
- Evaluation of night-time aerosols measurements and lunar irradiance models in the frame of the first multi-instrument nocturnal intercomparison campaign A. Barreto et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.006
- Spatio-Temporal Variability of Aerosol Components, Their Optical and Microphysical Properties over North China during Winter Haze in 2012, as Derived from POLDER/PARASOL Satellite Observations Y. Ou et al. 10.3390/rs13142682
- GARRLiC and LIRIC: strengths and limitations for the characterization of dust and marine particles along with their mixtures A. Tsekeri et al. 10.5194/amt-10-4995-2017
- The Potential of GRASP/GARRLiC Retrievals for Dust Aerosol Model Evaluation: Case Study during the PreTECT Campaign D. Konsta et al. 10.3390/rs13050873
- Constraining global aerosol emissions using POLDER/PARASOL satellite remote sensing observations C. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14585-2019
- Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring C. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3573-2020
- Correction of a lunar-irradiance model for aerosol optical depth retrieval and comparison with a star photometer R. Román et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6293-2020
Latest update: 01 Aug 2021