An aircraft gas chromatograph–mass spectrometer System for Organic Fast Identification Analysis (SOFIA): design, performance and a case study of Asian monsoon pollution outflow
Total article views: 3,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,341 with geography defined and 113 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,713 with geography defined and 112 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Compact, Automated, Inexpensive, and Field-Deployable Vacuum-Outlet Gas Chromatograph for Trace-Concentration Gas-Phase Organic Compounds K. Skog et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b03095
- Ambient volatile organic compounds in a suburban site between Beijing and Tianjin: Concentration levels, source apportionment and health risk assessment Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133889
- Stability of halocarbons in air samples stored in stainless- steel canisters T. Schuck et al. 10.5194/amt-13-73-2020
- Pollution trace gas distributions and their transport in the Asian monsoon upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere during the StratoClim campaign 2017 S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14695-2020
- An autonomous remotely operated gas chromatograph for chemically resolved monitoring of atmospheric volatile organic compounds D. McGlynn et al. 10.1039/D2EA00079B
- Effect of Ozone, Clothing, Temperature, and Humidity on the Total OH Reactivity Emitted from Humans N. Zannoni et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01831
- Total OH Reactivity of Emissions from Humans: In Situ Measurement and Budget Analysis N. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04206
- Atomic emission detector with gas chromatographic separation and cryogenic pre-concentration (CryoTrap–GC–AED) for atmospheric trace gas measurements E. Karu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1817-2021
- Volatile organic compounds pollution control technologies: Past, current and future analysis based on patent text mining and technology life cycle analysis Z. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.134760
- Upper tropospheric CH<sub>4</sub> and CO affected by the South Asian summer monsoon during the Oxidation Mechanism Observations mission L. Tomsche et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1915-2019
- Emission Rates of Volatile Organic Compounds from Humans N. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08764
- Measurement report: In situ observations of deep convection without lightning during the tropical cyclone Florence 2018 C. Nussbaumer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7933-2021
- The South Asian monsoon—pollution pump and purifier J. Lelieveld et al. 10.1126/science.aar2501
- The Indoor Chemical Human Emissions and Reactivity (ICHEAR) project: Overview of experimental methodology and preliminary results G. Bekö et al. 10.1111/ina.12687
- Assessment of aldehyde contributions to PTR-MS m/z 69.07 in indoor air measurements L. Ernle et al. 10.1039/D3EA00055A
- Influence of ozone and humidity on PTR-MS and GC-MS VOC measurements with and without a Na2S2O3 ozone scrubber L. Ernle et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1179-2023
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023