Flux calculation of short turbulent events – comparison of three methods
Carsten Schaller et al.
Total article views: 2,483 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,417 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,844 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 573 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbon, water and energy fluxes in agricultural systems of Australia and New Zealand J. Cleverly et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107934
- Estimating immediate post-fire carbon fluxes using the eddy-covariance technique B. Oliveira et al. 10.5194/bg-18-285-2021
- Effects of Climate Change on Cultivation Patterns and Climate Suitability of Spring Maize in Inner Mongolia X. Yang et al. 10.3390/su13148072
- Quantifying the impact of emission outbursts and non-stationary flow on eddy-covariance CH<sub>4</sub> flux measurements using wavelet techniques M. Göckede et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3113-2019
- Aerosol particles during the Innsbruck Air Quality Study (INNAQS): The impact of transient fluxes on total aerosol number exchange L. von der Heyden et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.041
- Characterisation of short-term extreme methane fluxes related to non-turbulent mixing above an Arctic permafrost ecosystem C. Schaller et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4041-2019
- Spatiotemporal characteristics of droughts and floods in northeastern China and their impacts on agriculture Q. Fu et al. 10.1007/s00477-018-1543-z
- Monthly gridded data product of northern wetland methane emissions based on upscaling eddy covariance observations O. Peltola et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1263-2019
- Assessing spatiotemporal characteristics of drought and its effects on climate-induced yield of maize in Northeast China Z. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125097
- Multiresolution decomposition and wavelet analysis of urban aerosol fluxes in Italy and Austria M. Conte et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105267
- Beef cattle methane emission estimation using the eddy covariance technique in combination with geolocation P. Dumortier et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108249
- Estimating Turbulent Fluxes in the Tropical Andes M. Córdova et al. 10.3390/atmos11020213
- The NASA Carbon Airborne Flux Experiment (CARAFE): instrumentation and methodology G. Wolfe et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1757-2018
- Surface-atmosphere exchange in a box: Making the control volume a suitable representation for in-situ observations S. Metzger 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.08.037
- Scaling of Dust Flux With Friction Velocity: Time Resolution Effects S. Dupont 10.1029/2019JD031192
- Intermittent Surface Renewals and Methane Hotspots in Natural Peatlands E. Zorzetto et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00637-x
- Partitioning Eddy-Covariance Methane Fluxes from a Shallow Lake into Diffusive and Ebullitive Fluxes H. Iwata et al. 10.1007/s10546-018-0383-1
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021