Characterization of the OCO-2 instrument line shape functions using on-orbit solar measurements
Total article views: 2,988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,956 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,399 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,384 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inflight Performance of the TanSat Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Grating Spectrometer Z. Yang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.2966113
- Global Retrievals of Solar‐Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence With TROPOMI: First Results and Intersensor Comparison to OCO‐2 P. Köhler et al. 10.1029/2018GL079031
- Characterization and correction of OMPS nadir mapper measurements for ozone profile retrievals J. Bak et al. 10.5194/amt-10-4373-2017
- Multiplexed direct-frequency-comb Vernier spectroscopy of carbon dioxide 2ν1 + ν3 ro-vibrational combination band M. Siciliani de Cumis et al. 10.1063/1.5008461
- Spectral Calibration Algorithm for the Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer (GEMS) M. Kang et al. 10.3390/rs12172846
- Estimating Crop and Grass Productivity over the United States Using Satellite Solar-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence, Precipitation and Soil Moisture Data M. Halubok & Z. Yang 10.3390/rs12203434
- Nitrogen dioxide and formaldehyde measurements from the GEOstationary Coastal and Air Pollution Events (GEO-CAPE) Airborne Simulator over Houston, Texas C. Nowlan et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5941-2018
- In-Flight Retrieval of SCIAMACHY Instrument Spectral Response Function M. Hamidouche & G. Lichtenberg 10.3390/rs10030401
- Retrieval of solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence (SIF) from satellite measurements: comparison of SIF between TanSat and OCO-2 L. Yao et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2125-2022
- Determination of the TROPOMI-SWIR instrument spectral response function R. van Hees et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3917-2018
- Characteristics of the Spectral Response Function of Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer Analyzed by Ground and In-Orbit Measurements M. Kang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3091677
- A Machine Learning-Based Multiple Cloud Vertical Structure Parameter Prediction Algorithm Only Using OCO-2 Oxygen A-Band Measurements Y. Lei et al. 10.3390/rs15123142
- The Cross-Calibration of Spectral Radiances and Cross-Validation of CO2 Estimates from GOSAT and OCO-2 F. Kataoka et al. 10.3390/rs9111158
- Dynamics of atmospheric carbon dioxide over different land cover types in India A. Chhabra & A. Gohel 10.1007/s10661-019-7681-z
- Spectral calibration of the MethaneAIR instrument C. Staebell et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3737-2021
- On-Orbit Characterization of TanSat Instrument Line Shape Using Observed Solar Spectra Z. Cai et al. 10.3390/rs14143334
- Laboratory spectral calibration of the TanSat atmospheric carbon dioxide grating spectrometer Z. Yang et al. 10.5194/gi-7-245-2018
- Deriving the slit functions from OMI solar observations and its implications for ozone-profile retrieval K. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-10-3677-2017
- Overview of Solar-Induced chlorophyll Fluorescence (SIF) from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2: Retrieval, cross-mission comparison, and global monitoring for GPP Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.02.016
- Toward High Precision XCO2Retrievals From TanSat Observations: Retrieval Improvement and Validation Against TCCON Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032794
- Parameterizing the instrumental spectral response function and its changes by a super-Gaussian and its derivatives S. Beirle et al. 10.5194/amt-10-581-2017
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023