An intercomparison of stratospheric gravity wave potential energy densities from METOP GPS radio occultation measurements and ECMWF model data
Markus Rapp et al.
Total article views: 2,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,945 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,486 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 459 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 459 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global analysis for periodic variations in gravity wave squared amplitudes and momentum fluxes in the middle atmosphere D. Chen et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-487-2019
- Large Midlatitude Stratospheric Temperature Variability Caused by Inertial Instability: A Potential Source of Bias for Gravity Wave Climatologies M. Rapp et al. 10.1029/2018GL079142
- How does knowledge of atmospheric gravity waves guide their parameterizations? R. Plougonven et al. 10.1002/qj.3732
- Reconstruction of the Internal-Wave Parameters in the Atmosphere from Signal Amplitude Fluctuations in a Radio-Occultation Experiment V. Kan et al. 10.1134/S0001433820050072
- Assessing middle atmosphere weather models using infrasound detections from microbaroms P. Hupe et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy520
- High‐Cadence Lidar Observations of Middle Atmospheric Temperature and Gravity Waves at the Southern Andes Hot Spot R. Reichert et al. 10.1029/2021JD034683
- Latitudinal Distribution of the Parameters of Internal Gravity Waves in the Atmosphere Derived from Amplitude Fluctuations of Radio Occultation Signals V. Kan et al. 10.1134/S0001433820060055
- Temperature Profiles From Two Close Lidars and a Satellite to Infer the Structure of a Dominant Gravity Wave P. Alexander et al. 10.1029/2020EA001074
- How Can the International Monitoring System Infrasound Network Contribute to Gravity Wave Measurements? P. Hupe et al. 10.3390/atmos10070399
- Removing spurious inertial instability signals from gravity wave temperature perturbations using spectral filtering methods C. Strube et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4927-2020
- Magnitudes of Gravity Wave Pseudomomentum Flux Derived by Combining COSMIC Radio Occultation and ERA-Interim Reanalysis Data . Xu et al. 10.3390/atmos10100598
- Beware of Inertial Instability Masquerading as Gravity Waves in Stratospheric Temperature Perturbations V. Harvey & J. Knox 10.1029/2018GL081142
- Ionospheric Peak Parameters Retrieved from FY-3C Radio Occultation: A Statistical Comparison with Measurements from COSMIC RO and Digisondes Over the Globe H. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs11121419
- Investigating the Spatio-Temporal Distribution of Gravity Wave Potential Energy over the Equatorial Region Using the ERA5 Reanalysis Data S. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos12030311
- Stratospheric Gravity Wave Products from Satellite Infrared Nadir Radiances in the Planning, Execution, and Validation of Aircraft Measurements during DEEPWAVE S. Eckermann et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0015.1
Latest update: 29 Jan 2022