Articles | Volume 11, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
On the distortions in calculated GW parameters during slanted atmospheric soundings
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,113 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,628 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,588 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 525 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Method to Determine Gravity Wave Net Momentum Flux, Propagation Direction, and “Real” Wavelengths: A GPS Radio Occultations Soundings Case Study P. Alexander et al. 10.1002/2017EA000342
- Orographic and convective gravity waves above the Alps and Andes Mountains during GPS radio occultation events – a case study R. Hierro et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3523-2018
- GRACILE: a comprehensive climatology of atmospheric gravity wave parameters based on satellite limb soundings M. Ern et al. 10.5194/essd-10-857-2018
- 11 Years of Rayleigh Lidar Observations of Gravity Wave Activity Above the Southern Tip of South America P. Llamedo et al. 10.1029/2018JD028673
- Equatorial waves resolved by balloon-borne Global Navigation Satellite System radio occultation in the Strateole-2 campaign B. Cao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15379-2022
- Large-Scale Gravity Waves in Daytime ICON-MIGHTI Data from 2020 C. Triplett et al. 10.1007/s11214-022-00944-w
- Tropical Temperature Variability in the UTLS: New Insights from GPS Radio Occultation Observations B. Scherllin-Pirscher et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0385.1
- A Spectral Rotary Analysis of Gravity Waves: An Application During One of the SOUTHTRAC Flights A. de la Torre et al. 10.1029/2022JD037139
- Stratospheric gravity waves over the mountainous island of South Georgia: testing a high-resolution dynamical model with 3-D satellite observations and radiosondes N. Hindley et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7695-2021
- The Coexistence of Gravity Waves From Diverse Sources During a SOUTHTRAC Flight P. Alexander et al. 10.1029/2022JD037276
- The vertical wave number spectra of potential energy density in the stratosphere deduced from the COSMIC satellite observation Y. Yan et al. 10.1002/qj.3433
- Temperature Profiles From Two Close Lidars and a Satellite to Infer the Structure of a Dominant Gravity Wave P. Alexander et al. 10.1029/2020EA001074
- Magnitudes of Gravity Wave Pseudomomentum Flux Derived by Combining COSMIC Radio Occultation and ERA-Interim Reanalysis Data . Xu et al. 10.3390/atmos10100598
- Revisiting internal gravity waves analysis using GPS RO density profiles: comparison with temperature profiles and application for wave field stability study P. Pisoft et al. 10.5194/amt-11-515-2018
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023