09 Mar 2018
Research article | 09 Mar 2018
Quality assessment of the Ozone_cci Climate Research Data Package (release 2017) – Part 1: Ground-based validation of total ozone column data products
Katerina Garane et al.
Total article views: 2,571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,476 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,927 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,919 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 557 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intercomparison of Ground- and Satellite-Based Total Ozone Data Products at Marambio Base, Antarctic Peninsula Region K. Čížková et al. 10.3390/atmos10110721
- Real-time UV index retrieval in Europe using Earth observation-based techniques: system description and quality assessment P. Kosmopoulos et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5657-2021
- The use of QBO, ENSO, and NAO perturbations in the evaluation of GOME-2 MetOp A total ozone measurements K. Eleftheratos et al. 10.5194/amt-12-987-2019
- Evaluation of Total Ozone Column from Multiple Satellite Measurements in the Antarctic Using the Brewer Spectrophotometer S. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs13081594
- TROPOMI tropospheric ozone column data: geophysical assessment and comparison to ozonesondes, GOME-2B and OMI D. Hubert et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7405-2021
- Comparison of GTO-ECV and adjusted MERRA-2 total ozone columns from the last 2 decades and assessment of interannual variability M. Coldewey-Egbers et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1633-2020
- Ancillary Data Uncertainties within the SeaDAS Uncertainty Budget for Ocean Colour Retrievals P. De Vis et al. 10.3390/rs14030497
- Quality assessment of the Ozone_cci Climate Research Data Package (release 2017) – Part 2: Ground-based validation of nadir ozone profile data products A. Keppens et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3769-2018
- Record low ozone values over the Arctic in boreal spring 2020 M. Dameris et al. 10.5194/acp-21-617-2021
- Validation of the IASI FORLI/EUMETSAT ozone products using satellite (GOME-2), ground-based (Brewer–Dobson, SAOZ, FTIR) and ozonesonde measurements A. Boynard et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5125-2018
- Response of Arctic ozone to sudden stratospheric warmings A. de la Cámara et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16499-2018
- Atmospheric Ozone Monitoring with Russian Spectrometer IKFS-2 A. Polyakov et al. 10.1007/s10812-019-00873-7
- On the Cause of Recent Variations in Lower Stratospheric Ozone M. Chipperfield et al. 10.1029/2018GL078071
- The effect of considering polar vortex dynamics in the validation of satellite total ozone observations P. Paschou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104870
- A study on harmonizing total ozone assimilation with multiple sensors Y. Rochon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9431-2019
- TROPOMI/S5P total ozone column data: global ground-based validation and consistency with other satellite missions K. Garane et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5263-2019
- The 2020 Arctic ozone depletion and signs of its effect on the ozone column at lower latitudes B. Petkov et al. 10.1007/s42865-021-00040-x
- The Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment: review of in-flight performance and new reprocessed 1995–2011 level 1 product M. Coldewey-Egbers et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5237-2018
- Twenty-five years of spectral UV-B measurements over Canada, Europe and Japan: Trends and effects from changes in ozone, aerosols, clouds, and surface reflectivity I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.07.011
- Evidence for a continuous decline in lower stratospheric ozone offsetting ozone layer recovery W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1379-2018
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022