Comparison of VOC measurements made by PTR-MS, adsorbent tubes–GC-FID-MS and DNPH derivatization–HPLC during the Sydney Particle Study, 2012: a contribution to the assessment of uncertainty in routine atmospheric VOC measurements
Total article views: 3,575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,449 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,583 with geography defined and 115 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 877 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 866 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Composition of Clean Marine Air and Biogenic Influences on VOCs during the MUMBA Campaign É. Guérette et al. 10.3390/atmos10070383
- Biogenic volatile organic compound ambient mixing ratios and emission rates in the Alaskan Arctic tundra H. Angot et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6219-2020
- Novel Materials for Combined Nitrogen Dioxide and Formaldehyde Pollution Control under Ambient Conditions H. Russell et al. 10.3390/catal10091040
- Identifying volatile in vitro biomarkers for oral bacteria with proton-transfer-reaction mass spectrometry and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry K. Roslund et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-96287-7
- A Field Study on Volatile Organic Compounds Generated During Cooking in a Large Pot Using PTR ToF MS B. Oh et al. 10.36278/jeaht.25.1.33
- A novel VOC breath tracer method to evaluate indoor respiratory exposures in the near- and far-fields; implications for the spread of respiratory viruses H. Parhizkar et al. 10.1038/s41370-022-00499-6
- Identification of volatile organic compounds and their sources driving ozone and secondary organic aerosol formation in NE Spain M. in 't Veld et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167159
- Long-term observations of oxygenated volatile organic compounds (OVOCs) in an urban atmosphere in southern China, 2014–2019 S. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116301
- Photochemical model representation of ozone and precursors during the 2017 Lake Michigan ozone study (LMOS) K. Baker et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119465
- Seasonal Variation of Biogenic and Anthropogenic VOCs in a Semi-Urban Area Near Sydney, Australia J. Ramirez-Gamboa et al. 10.3390/atmos12010047
- Review on Source Profiles of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in Typical Industries in China S. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos14050878
- Characteristics of Spatial Distribution VOCs around Petrochemical Complex Using Passive Sampler S. Park et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2022.38.5.764
- Comprehensive aerosol and gas data set from the Sydney Particle Study M. Keywood et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1883-2019
- A newly integrated dataset of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) source profiles and implications for the future development of VOCs profiles in China Q. Sha et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148348
- Satellite Formaldehyde to Support Model Evaluation M. Harkey et al. 10.1029/2020JD032881
- Comparison of Urban Air Quality Simulations During the KORUS‐AQ Campaign With Regionally Refined Versus Global Uniform Grids in the Multi‐Scale Infrastructure for Chemistry and Aerosols (MUSICA) Version 0 D. Jo et al. 10.1029/2022MS003458
- Isoprene and monoterpene emissions in south-east Australia: comparison of a multi-layer canopy model with MEGAN and with atmospheric observations K. Emmerson et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7539-2018
- A Library of Proton-Transfer Reactions of H3O+ Ions Used for Trace Gas Detection D. Pagonis et al. 10.1007/s13361-019-02209-3
- Volatile organic compounds measured by proton transfer reaction mass spectrometry over the complex terrain of Quintero Bay, Central Chile R. Seguel et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121759
- Spatial and Temporal Distributions and Sources of Anthropogenic NMVOCs in the Atmosphere of China: A Review F. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-0317-6
- Biomass burning emissions in north Australia during the early dry season: an overview of the 2014 SAFIRED campaign M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13681-2017
- Proton-Transfer-Reaction Mass Spectrometry: Applications in Atmospheric Sciences B. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.7b00325
- The MUMBA campaign: measurements of urban, marine and biogenic air C. Paton-Walsh et al. 10.5194/essd-9-349-2017
- PTR-MS and GC-MS as complementary techniques for analysis of volatiles: A tutorial review T. Majchrzak et al. 10.1016/j.aca.2018.06.056
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023