14 Mar 2018
Research article | 14 Mar 2018
Greenhouse gas measurements from a UK network of tall towers: technical description and first results
Kieran M. Stanley et al.
Total article views: 3,425 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,425 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,276 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,668 with geography defined and 122 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 608 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Detectability of COVID-19 global emissions reductions in local CO2 concentration measurements H. Dacre et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac1eda
- The fingerprint of the summer 2018 drought in Europe on ground-based atmospheric CO 2 measurements M. Ramonet et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0513
- California air resources board forest carbon protocol invalidates offsets B. Marino et al. 10.7717/peerj.7606
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
- A measurement-based verification framework for UK greenhouse gas emissions: an overview of the Greenhouse gAs Uk and Global Emissions (GAUGE) project P. Palmer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11753-2018
- Development of an urban greenhouse gas modelling system to support a London monitoring network D. Hoare et al. 10.1002/wea.3795
- Analysis of 5.5 years of atmospheric CO2, CH4, CO continuous observations (2014–2020) and their correlations, at the Observatoire de Haute Provence, a station of the ICOS-France national greenhouse gases observation network L. Lelandais et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119020
- Perfluorocyclobutane (PFC-318, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>) in the global atmosphere J. Mühle et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10335-2019
- The increasing atmospheric burden of the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride (SF<sub>6</sub>) P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7271-2020
- Country-scale greenhouse gas budgets using shipborne measurements: a case study for the UK and Ireland C. Helfter et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3043-2019
- Bayesian spatio-temporal inference of trace gas emissions using an integrated nested Laplacian approximation and Gaussian Markov random fields L. Western et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2095-2020
- Quantifying the UK's carbon dioxide flux: an atmospheric inverse modelling approach using a regional measurement network E. White et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4345-2019
- Continuous atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub> and CO measurements at the Observatoire Pérenne de l'Environnement (OPE) station in France from 2011 to 2018 S. Conil et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6361-2019
- Detachable Trap Preconcentrator with a Gas Chromatograph–Mass Spectrometer for the Analysis of Trace Halogenated Greenhouse Gases D. Yoon et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b04551
- Seasonal cycles in baseline mixing ratios of a large number of trace gases at the Mace Head, Ireland atmospheric research station R. Derwent et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117531
- Greenhouse Gas Sensors Fabricated with New Materials for Climatic Usage: A Review K. Santhanam & N. Ahamed 10.3390/chemengineering2030038
- Methane Mitigation: Methods to Reduce Emissions, on the Path to the Paris Agreement E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2019RG000675
- Atmospheric radiocarbon measurements to quantify CO<sub>2</sub> emissions in the UK from 2014 to 2015 A. Wenger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14057-2019
- Comparison of GC-μECD and OA-ICOS Methods for High-Precision Measurements of Atmospheric Nitrous Oxide (N2O) at a Korean GAW Station H. Lee et al. 10.3390/atmos11090948
- Spatio-temporal variability of atmospheric CO2 and its main causes: A case study in Xi'an city, China P. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105346
- Atmospheric observations consistent with reported decline in the UK's methane emissions (2013–2020) M. Lunt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16257-2021
- The CO<sub>2</sub> integral emission by the megacity of St Petersburg as quantified from ground-based FTIR measurements combined with dispersion modelling D. Ionov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10939-2021
- Source apportionment of atmospheric mercury in the remote marine atmosphere: Mace Head GAW station, Irish western coast D. Custodio et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7929-2020
- UK greenhouse gas measurements at two new tall towers for aiding emissions verification A. Stavert et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4495-2019
- Evidence of a recent decline in UK emissions of hydrofluorocarbons determined by the InTEM inverse model and atmospheric measurements A. Manning et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12739-2021
- Trends and emissions of six perfluorocarbons in the Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere E. Droste et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4787-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Feb 2023